21) The battle of New Orleans

Olivia's phone rang and she quickly answered. "Hey sis everything okay" Olivia asked. "Yeah, I'm just checking in" Davina said.

"You sure you sound worried" Olivia asked. "Yeah, just a lot on my mind I guess" Davina said.

"You know you can talk to me right" Olivia said. "Yeah, I know it's just witch stuff" Davina said.

"Okay hey I gotta go but talk soon okay" Olivia said. "Yeah okay" Davina said hanging up as she kept having a gut feeling that something bad was going to happen to Olivia.

>>>

Olivia walked in the room where Hayley and Elijah were when Elijah called Klaus. "Yes, brother what is it" Klaus asked. "It appears our wolves have gone astray brother" Elijah said.

"They should've been back hours ago" Hayley said. "We need to find them" Elijah said.

"Well, that might be a bit tricky you see we've located their car on a backroad in the middle of nowhere I suspect they've been shanghaied" Klaus said.

"And you didn't feel the need to share this information" Elijah asked.

"It was my intention to present you with the problem only after I'd found an appropriate solution" Klaus said.

"Well do enlighten us" Elijah said. "I'm closing in on it as we speak the only person who would be bold enough to snatch my wolf allies is the one who has the most to lose" Klaus said.

"Marcel" Elijah said. "No, he'll kill them" Hayley said.

"Genevieve assures me that Marcel has procured a cloaking spell the only witch who will aid Marcel is Davina I just need to get one last bit of leverage before I pay her a visit" Klaus said.

"Klaus don't hurt Davina she's my sister you can't blame her for helping Marcel he was the only family she had before she found out about me" Olivia said. "And there it is" Klaus said hanging up.

>>>

"Elijah should've called by now" Hayley said. "Worrying isn't going to help" Genevieve said.

"Well, it sure helps me" Olivia said. "You should sit down try to keep calm" Genevieve said. "Yeah no" Olivia said.

"What are you now magician slash zen life couch" Hayley asked.

"The treatment of pregnant women has advanced remarkably since I was a nurse but, even I know high blood pressure is bad for Olivia and her baby especially now that she's so close to term" Genevieve said and Hayley and Olivia sat down.

"I hate feeling useless" Olivia said. "Don't you get it" Genevieve asked.

"You're the point of all this Klaus and Elijah running all over town it's all for you I'm a bit envious" Genevieve said.

"Yeah, lucky me yippee" Olivia said sarcastically. "Is there anything I can get you or Hayley" Genevieve asked. "How about a moonlight ring" Hayley asked.

"The spell can't be performed until the full moon reaches its apex and of course I need the stones which will be here soon enough have a little faith" Genevieve said and Hayley and Olivia left.

>>>

Elijah arrived back at the compound with Jackson. "Thank god you're alive" Hayley said once she saw them.

Hayley hugged Jackson nodding at Elijah. "I'm fine too thanks for asking" Klaus said walking in.

Olivia went to him, and Klaus looked at her smiling before kissing her cheek. "What about the stones" Hayley asked.