18) The devil comes here and sighs

"You mean to tell me that ever since you came back to life the ancestors are trying to use you to kill Davina" Olivia said. "Yeah" Kol said sighing.

"Just when I thought things couldn't get more crazier" Olivia said.

"The ancestors hate my sister that much" Olivia asked Kol who nodded. "I need a shower" Olivia said.

"I'll join you" Kol said and Olivia nodded as they went to the bathroom.

They both got undressed before stepping in the shower as Kol kissed her neck when things got heated.

>>>

"Well, this might work" Olivia said holding Kol's hearing Kol's heartbeat sped up.

"I can't be here Liv; this is a bad idea" Kol said. "Magic won't affect you in here so step inside take your mind off of it and if you need to drink from me" Olivia said leading Kol inside.

"Feeling better" Olivia asked as Kol's heartbeat was calm.

"It seems I owe you one" Kol said going to Olivia. "You must be growing tired of saving me" Kol said.

"Actually, I kind of like it" Olivia said. "But what would you say if I told you Davina has found a way to fix all our problems" Olivia asked.

Kol was confused before he saw Davina and Vincent in the corner.

"I hope you have a good feeling about this" Kol said. "Who said I had a good feeling" Olivia asked Kol. "It's still worth a try" Olivia said seeing Kol hesitate.

"Come on trust me" Olivia said and Kol sighed before following Olivia to Davina and Vincent.

>>>

"Try to remember" Vincent told Kol after giving him a drink. "Your spirit was trapped with the ancestors" Vincent said.

"Did they say anything" Vincent asked. "Yeah, well it's hard to recall what anyone is saying when there's a boot in your face" Kol said.

"Imagine when Davina brought you back did you hear voices, spells, chants, I don't know a threat" Vincent asked. "There wasn't any talk alright they hate me because I'm a Mikaelson" Kol said.

"What's the point of these questions" Davina asked.

"The ancestors made a deal with Lucien that's an act of war now they're coming after Kol if I knew why then maybe I could convince them that there's a better way maybe I can talk some sense into them" Vincent said.

"You make them sound like they're a committee of sort reasonable people" Kol said. "Kol please listen" Olivia said.

"The dead were once the living all the living really wanna do is avoid trouble and protect their own I remember coming to music days when I was a kid I, I remember all the covens gathering together and no matter what your beef was with somebody else for that one day it was all good and you could feel the pressure of all those that came before you could feel them watching peaceful now ever since vampires took over this city those same spirits have been restless and the covens will never know peace with the Mikaelsons living here" Vincent said.

"Careful what you say, witch boy" Olivia said. "Now my guess is the ancestors see Lucien as a weapon use him on vampires right use him on the family that begot them and if we're gonna stop that somebody's gotta convince the ancestors there's a better way" Vincent said and got up along with Kol.

"Why would you ever help me" Kol asked. Olivia and Davina then stood up as well.

"This isn't about it it's about Davina I figure I owe her that much" Vincent said and left.