6) luring the alpha

Charlotte, Scott, and Stiles were in class neither one of them talking to Scott as he noticed.

"Still not talking to me" Scott said. "What do you expect you saved your stupid girlfriend whose dad most likely would have protected her and left the sheriff for dead" Charlotte said.

"Charlotte your mad at me too" Scott asked. "Of course, the sheriff is like my second father" Charlotte said and Scott stayed silent.

"Well really more like my first father since my actual dad is never around" Charlotte said.

"Can you at least tell me if your dad's okay it's just a bruise right nothing that big you know I feel really bad about it right" Scott asked Stiles.

"Okay what if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out and that I went to Derek for help" Scott said.

"If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him" Stiles said.

"Would you stop being so judgey I get that he didn't start off great because you idiots judge someone before getting to know them but he's actually a really great guy" Charlotte said.

"What you like him or something" Stiles asked. "And if I did so what at least I didn't judge him without getting to know him" Charlotte said.

But obviously I'm not talking to you" Stiles said to Scott ignoring Charlotte.

"Your gonna give on you know you always do" Charlotte told Stiles referring to Scott. After a moment or two Stiles had given in. "What did he say" Stiles asked. "Told you so" Charlotte said.

>>>

Scott, Stiles, and Charlotte left the classroom after class ended when Scott told them what Derek said.

"He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry" Stiles asked.

"Yeah" Scott said. "Alright well correct me if I'm wrong but every time you do that you try to kill someone and that someone's usually me" Stiles said.

"Probably not the best idea right now Scott" Charlotte said.

"I know that's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me, I have to be able to control it" Scott said.

"Well, how's he gonna teach you how to do that" Stiles asked. "I don't know I don't think he does either" Scott said. "Okay when are you seeing him again" Stiles asked.

"He told me not to talk about it just act normal and get through the day" Scott said.

"When" Stiles asked. "He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work" Scott said. "After work alright well that gives me to the end of the school day then" Stiles said. "To do what" Scott asked. "To teach you myself" Stiles said.

Well, have fun with that I'm gonna go find my twin" Charlotte said and left looking for Lydia.

>>>

Charlotte was with Allison and Lydia at lunch spending time with Lydia. "The, what of who" Lydia asked as Allison was telling them about some book.

"The beast of Gevaudan listen a quadruped wolf like monster prowling the Auvergne and south Dordogne areas of France during the year 1764 to 1767 La Bête killed over a hundred people becoming so infamous that the King Louie the 15th sent one of his best hunters to try and kill it" Allison said.

"Boring" Lydia said. "Even the church eventually declared the monster a messenger of Satan" Allison said. "Who cares" Charlotte said.

"Still boring" Lydia said. "Cryptozoologists believe it may have been a subspecies of hoofed predator possibly a mesonychid" Allison said. "And now I'm questioning why I'm here especially since I don't like you" Charlotte told Allison.