I'm Not Uncomfortable

You shivered under Hiro's touch.
"F-fire truck!" You blurted out.
Hiro takes his hand away.
"Your turn," he says.
You gulped, you ran your hand up his legs, but stopped at his crotch. You blushed, but Hiro blushed harder.
"Feeling uncomfortable?" You teased.
"N-no.." He stuttered.
You run up his stomach, up his chest..stopping. You rubbed his chest up and down, you decided to tease him more. You kissed his neck. You noticed that's he was breathing heavily. You touch your way down, back to his crotch. You slowly started caressing the tent in his pants. Hiro gritted his teeth and doubled over.
"Ngh.." Hiro grunted. Hiro turns his head so his lips meet yours, kissing you. He decided he's gonna mess with you now. He takes his hand and slithers it behind you, squeezing your butt. You gasped, he slid his warm tongue in your mouth, tasting every corner. You moaned, making Hiro more turned on than he already is. You pull away, with a small trail of saliva connecting from your tongues. You flipped yourself over so that Hiro was on his back, with his elbows propping himself up, and your face was hovering above his stomach. You helped Hiro take off his shirt,revealing his toned 4pack, and chest. You blushed a deep crimson red.
"Like what you see?" Hiro said seductively.
"Sh-shut up.." You said, looking away.
Hiro giggles. He lifts off your shirt , revealing your bra. Hiro begins staring at your cleavage , his eyes full of raw, pure, lust. You unbutton his pants, revealing the tent in his boxers. you slip down the cloth painfully slow. Wow, someone's excited. You took his member in your hand and rubbed it. It was rock hard. You took a deep breath, and set your mouth on the top, the texture of his head in your mouth just aroused you completely. You slowly started working your way down, trying to take what you can of him inside your mouth. While it was still in your mouth, you managed to take your tongue and move it around his length. Hiro groans and grips onto the sheets. You bobbed your head, up and down, picking up your pace, forming a rhythm. Hiro shuts his eyes, his heart beating rapidly. After a few minutes, Hiro suddenly twitched.
"Ngh! Ahh...(y...y/n)! Im really close...agh.." He moaned out.
You decided to suck half and use one hand to pump up and down. You felt a hot, slick, liquid shoot into your throat. You swallowed. It was slightly salty, but without hesitating, you took it all down. You looked up, he was a panting mess. His face was flushed in a deep pink. Hiro flips you over quickly, he squeezes your breasts and kisses your stomach. He takes off your pants, revealing your (f/c) panties. Hiro takes his hands and slowly plays with your boobs, while carrying on to kiss you. Wit his erection still free, he slips down your panties. He spreads your legs but you resist.
"Don't.Hide.Your.Beautiful.Body" Hiro growls, kissing your neck.
You gave in and opened them, Hiro presses down on your clit, rubbing it , just until you're wet. He comes down and pushes his tongue inside you.
"Agh! H-Hiro!...d-don't...s-sto-aghn!.." You choked out.
You hear mild sucking noises coming from down below. He sucks and pushes his tongue through your folds. You moaned loudly ,when you were about to hit your climax, Hiro flips you over so that you're down on all fours. You yelped when he unexpectedly shoved inside you.
"S-so....d-deep!.." You gasped.
Hiro gets turned on by your words and starts thrusting into you. He went hard, and fast, gentle, and slow. Hiro decides to spice things up. You changed position so that you're on his lap. Hiro bucks his hips roughly, entering you again. His member went in and out of you rapidly, while Hiro starts rubbing your clit. Hiro's moaning joins in with yours.
"Ahh!~ you're ...so....fucking....TIGHT..!" Hiro grunts.
Hiro grabs your hips to support you going up and down. You soon felt a clear liquid squirt out of you and drip down.
"H-Hiro! I'm c-cumming!" You yelled.
"Mmmmh! OH, HELL YES!" Hiro groaned.
All you heard was Hiro panting and the slapping of your skins.
You two switch position again, this time you're on your back, with Hiro hovering over you. He holds you down by your hips. He rams into you again, shoving in and out.You felt a throbbing feeling in your entrance.
"OH! AGH! RIGHT THERE HIRO!"
Hiro shoves in the deepest he can. He throws your right leg over his shoulder, this way he had better access. He pounds into you harder than ever.
"Aghn! Uh-! TELL ME YOU WANT IT," He says in a sexy tone.
"HARDER! DEEPER! F-FASTER!" You screamed. Hiro throws his head back in pleasure. He releases and his hot seed spills over on the sheets.
Hiro sets your hips down, and rolls over next to you. you were both a panting mess.
"(Y/n)?" Hiro whispers, still recovering.
"Yes?"
"C-can we do this agin some time?..."
You grinned.
"Yes.."

...
..
.

MY FIRST LEMON! IM SO TERRIBLE SORRY IF IT SUCKED! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!