Prom?.......Prom

As you made your way into the cafeteria , you unpacked your lunch. Sure, you were kind of into junk food, but still, kept a balanced appetite for vegetables. You had a Cesar salad with marinated and grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, thin sliced tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, and Greek dressing (if you don't like the meal then change it to a sandwich). You also had a side of strawberries, and a can of Arizona green tea (again, not a healthy type, change it to soda). You happily munched on the frenzy of healthy veggies. you drank the refreshing sweetness of the tea, then you felt a pair of hands touch your shoulders, and some soft, warm lips on your cheek .
You jumped and turned around. It was Hiro.
"Hello beautiful" he said, grinning.
"Hey...." You said, trying to hide the fear in your voice.
"Look, I'm still really sorry about fi-"
You cut him off by shushing him putting a finger on his lips.
"Let's not talk about that....okay?" You said, drinking your tea.
He let's out a slight chuckle and kisses your cheek.
"So.....there's a prom dance here tomorrow...and I was wondering....will you be my date for prom?...." He said, fiddling with his thumbs.
You gasped and smiled.
"Yes!" You squealed and wrapped your arms around him.

......
...
.

So....anybody have some glue I can borrow?