Wake up

You woke up and adjusted your eyes to the room. What a perfect and early morning. you look to your side. there lay your handsome boyfriend,who was now waking up.
"Morning sexy" he said, pulling you in for a hug, while squeezing your butt.
You blushed. you threw your arms around his warm body.
"What time is it?" You asked, trying to make things less flirtatious. Hiro scoffed, knowing what you were trying to do..
"It's 7:34...why?" He asks.
You only had 36 minutes to get to class.
"Crap..cmon let's get ready for class" you said sitting up. you were surprised you didn't feel any pain. you happily got freshened up and dressed, so did Hiro.
"Bye Aunt Cass!" You and Hiro said waving goodbye. You both walk to class.

~time skip...LIKE A BOSS~
~in class~
You were glad to know that your boyfriend was sitting right next to you. Both of you were in the very back corner of the room, being blocked by other individuals in the front. Hiro glances at your beautiful features..instantly having a burning desire.
"These darn hormones.." He thought "I can't wait any longer.."
He snakes his hand to your thigh. Your breath started to hitch. Taking notice you try brushing his hand off. He stubbornly refuses and slithers his fingers to your crotch. You clutch your pencil tightly..
"What are you doing..." You whisper shouted.
"I can't help it...I can't stop thinking about you.." He whispered back.
You blushed. before you could say anything he unbuttoned your pants with his hand and pulled down your zipper, revealing your underwear. He glances at his work. A smirk stretches across his face. You couldn't focus...you were just about to slap his hand off until...
"N-ngh!" You squeaked as he put his hand in your underwear and started rubbing you.
"Is everything alright, miss (y/n)?" Your professor asked .
"Y-yes! E-everything is okay!" You laughed nervously . The professor carried on teaching the class.
You gave Hiro a death glare. He chuckles and rubs you harder. you bit your lip in ecstasy as he slipped a finger in. Your cheeks were flushed, you were a panting mess, your knees were shaking. He then takes his hand out and licks his finger.
......
...
~school bell~
~ring ring mu da fu ka XD sorry~

You walk out of class..still trembling. Hiro walks behind you and hugs you from behind. you gasped.
"Oh it's you..." You said relieved. yet still a bit angry.
You angrily turned to him.
"What the hell do you think you were doing? I was trying to focus! You can't just finger me in the middle of class!" You spat.
"Look I'm so so so so soooooo sorry ok? Look...i couldn't help it...this damn puberty Baymax is talking about is true...its just...i can handle myself around you..." he dozed off, staring at your breasts.
"Hey!" You snapped "my eyes are up here"
"R-right...sorry" he apologized.
You sighed.."look., I love you a lot okay? But I don't think sexual intercourse can be a good idea in a classroom ... we'll talk about it later okay?.."
"Okay..." he said rubbing the back of his neck.
"Love you" you said, kissing his cheek and going to the canteen.

....
....

....
..
...
Aren't you glad I updated?.....
I BET YOU ARE !
Love you guys out there.
If you made it to his point of the ending, put "I love pie" in the comments.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!
GISELE OUT!-