Lights of Intoxication

"YEAH! This is gonna be awesome!" Fred says, full of excitement.
"Shut up and calm down already." Gogo says bluntly.
The whole gang especially Tadashi, Hiro, and you were standing at the door. Fred opens the door, and a massive crowd of friends and students from SFIT were there cheering and greeting you all.
"Sup everyone! Let's get this party started!" Fred says, signaling his butler to cue the wild music. Beat-dropping songs played and you and Hiro were dancing. Every now and then you'd slow down and peck lips. Tadashi was with Honey, dancing like goofs. Fred however,steps into the crowd and searches for his short haired , tomboy crush. And there she stood, in her casual leather jacket but this time with white and black striped shorts and a maroon top. She leans on a wall , popping her bubblegum.
"Hey! Wanna dance, Gogo?" Fred offers.
"Dancing is a waste of time. I prefer to be the introvert I am, megazon-freak."
Without another word, Gogo is grabbed by the hand and pulled to the dance floor.
"HEY-!!!!"
Fred then makes a stop and stands in front of her.
"In going to kill yo!!!-.."
A spotlight lands on the two of them. Fred holds Gogo closely and dances like never before. You and Hiro watch in awe.
"Eeek! I ship it!!!!!" Honey squeals, Fangirling and taking a video.
(If I were at the party I'd be doing the same thing...^^)
Tadashi chuckles and watches.
Hiro puts and arm around you .
"Wanna get a drink?"
"Are you sure you wanna get screwed up again?"
He chuckles.
"Don't sweat it, Fred has alcohol free beverages, But he does have some vodka in the back ."
"Tsk..." you said, shaking your head.
"Just one shot, and we're done."
"Fine.."
(2 Hours later)
"CHUG ! CHUG! CHUG ! CHUG!!!-"
The crowd of guests were cheering
You,Hiro, and Fred were gulping down the last shot glasses.
(Me in the back: really nigga -.-)
Tadashi shoots Hiro a look of disapproval.
You collapsed onto the hard floor, along with Hiro and Fred falling by your side as well.
You passed out, with a throbbing sensation in your head. It hurt, but before you knew it, you were out like a light.

(apologies for the short chapter again, I'll be ending this book soon :) ....I'm sorry. And Raina if you're reading this....please talk to me, it hurts knowing a good friend hasn't been replying for a month straight and it's worrying me alot. love you readers...gisele out.)