Part 7

I want him

I want him. I want him. I want him.

Was the only thing that was running through my mind as I sat in the field on the bleachers.

It was gym class and my not so lovely teacher decided it would be a good idea to play gym in the scorching heat.

Not that I'm complaining anymore.

I have the best view of my blue eyed, brown haired daddy.

I probably shouldn't be calling him that especially because he might become my coach.

But I can't help it, I mean, he's so daddy.

I'm sat in a cris cross apple sauce position with a book in my lap, although I can't take my eyes off of Mr. Tomlinson, so the book is pretty much useless.

He's in green fitness attire and is sneakily smoking a cigarette on school grounds.

I have this class with niall but I decided I was to tired to play so I sat out.

Niall is very competitive and when we play together he scares me.

I move my eyes to look at the game and see Niall dead on the floor.

His face is a beat red and he's panting so hard it's concerning.

I let out a small laugh thinking about how funny my new friend was.

"Have you thought about it?"

I let out a big squeak as a voice appears behind me.

I turn around with a hand on my chest, and low and behold the man of the hour is sat right before my eyes.

I hold back a little moan as I see the way he's sat, legs spread out and elbows on his knees giving me a proper stare.

"Huh?" I say dumbly

"Volleyball, have you thought about it"

"Yes da-sir" is what comes out of my mouth and my eyes go wide.

I stare up at him with wide eyes hoping he hadn't heard.

"Ok good, we have practice tomorrow" he says and gets up to leave.

My hand reaches out to stop him and I grab his pinky finger, my eyes notice how my whole hand can rap around just his pinky.

"Is there a problem?" He says with raised eyebrows.

"There's no school tomorrow" I said a little confused.