Chapter 4

Jin was waiting for himself to be called, he just looked at his feet which he kept moving. A notification popped up on his phone and it was Taehyung.

From Taehyung:
are you okay? They said you took the day off

From Jin:
Yes, I'm fine, sorry for causing you trouble today

From Taehyung:
Oh that's no problem, I can do it for you

From Jin:
Thank you, Tae

From Taehyung:
Did you know that today Jungkook went to Jeju with that guy? I think he's gone mad

Jin was silent for a moment, he knew Jungkook had gone to Jeju for shooting but he didn't know if that guy was coming with him.

From Jin:
Oh I don't know, I haven't read the article this morning

From Taehyung:
Ken was asked to go to Jeju and find out about them

From Jin:
Isn't he just going to shoot?

From Taehyung:
Yes, I hope so, he's contacting Jungkook's agency to ask for the shooting schedule, I don't think they're there for shooting

Jin also chose to put his phone in when the nurse called him and ignored Taehyung's message.

There was nothing serious from the bruises on Jin's stomach, it was just his body's reaction when he was hit by a blunt object, the doctor only gave him ointment and pain relievers.

Jin returned to his car, and he was still thinking about what Taehyung said about Jungkook, to be honest, he didn't care what he was doing but Jin felt uncomfortable if Jungkook continued to be the subject of conversation at his workplace. Maybe Jin should remind Jungkook a little about his position which attracts many people.

He called Jungkook, but Jungkook didn't answer his calls twice, which made Jin confused, because there was no way he hadn't arrived in Jeju and his phone was also active.

Jin decided to go home, trying to forget what happened that day until his phone rang. It was from Jungkook's mom, he just wanted to go into his house.

"Hello?" Jin said.

"Hey Jin, are you at home?" his mother said.

"Yes Mom, I just got home from the hospital, what's wrong?" Jin said.

"Oh, what happened to you? Are you hurt or-"

"Small things happen but I'm okay," Jin said.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute," his mother said and Jin hung up the phone.

He only changed clothes before his mother came, Jin knew his mother would come to talk about their marriage.

Not long after Jin heard the bell ring and immediately opened the door for his mother.

"Oh hi Mom," Jin immediately hugged his mother and asked her to come in.

"Jin, are you okay? What happened?" his mother said and Jin led her into the living room.

"Oh it's okay mom, I just accidentally bumped into the edge of the table and it bruised my stomach, but I'm okay," Jin said.

"And where is Jungkook?" his mother said.

"He has to go to Jeju for shooting Mom," Jin said.

"What? He knows what happened to you, right?" his mother said.

"Yeah, but that's okay, I didn't want to burden him so I let him go," Jin said.

"Oh my dear, has he treated you well all these years? You look thin," his mother said.

"Yes Mom, he treats me well," Jin said.

"Jin, you know, after his father died, I was all he had, and I can only trust you, I don't know how long I will live in this world, but now I think I don't need to worry because he is in good hands, I'm sure you can take care of him and hope he can take care of you too," his mother said.

"Mom, we've been married for 5 years, if things don't go well I might have left him," Jin said and his mother held Jin's hand tightly.

"So, when do you want to have children? Doesn't this house feel quiet without the presence of children?" His mother said and Jin fell silent.

"Ah..about that, I think one day we will be ready with the presence of a child between us mom, I mean, we are still very busy, and especially him, my pregnancy will only make it difficult for his career," Jin said.

"How about you?" his mother said.

"Me? Ah I don't know, I was just thinking about it and I don't mind it," Jin said.