Chapter 11

Jin pushed Taehyung's body away from him and made Taehyung confused.

"What is it?" Taehyung said.

"Tae, I'm sorry but I can't, I'm still married and I can't, this is wrong," Jin said.

"What do you mean? He also did the same thing when he was with you," Taehyung said.

"But I'm not him, and I can't do this," Jin said.

"You kissed me Jin, I know you want it too," Taehyung said.

"No, I don't want it, I'm sorry but I have to go, my husband is waiting for me at home," Jin got up from his chair but Taehyung held him down.

"What are you thinking about? He already hurt you Jin, he never saw you as his husband," Taehyung said.

"I know, but he's still my husband, and I don't want to do the same thing as he did to me because I know how it feels, I'm not him, and I'm holding on because I still hope our marriage can change, that's the reason I didn't divorce him," Jin said and left Taehyung alone.

Jin immediately got into his car and contacted Jungkook, he should be happy to be able to do what he wanted to do, but why does it hurt more, he feels really bad if he does this.

"Hello?" Jungkook said.

"Where are you?" Jin said.

"In a restaurant, why?" Jungkook said.

"I'll be there, give me your location," Jin said and he hung up, Jin immediately went to the restaurant where Jungkook and his mother were.

"Who contacted you? It is Jin?" his mother said.

"Yes he is coming," Jungkook said and his mom looks happy to hear Jin is coming.

After 20 minutes of waiting, Jin ran into the restaurant, they had finished dinner when Jin came.

"Hey sweetheart," His mother greeted Jin and made Jungkook turn towards Jin who was coming from behind him.

"Oh hi mom, I'm sorry, I'm late," Jin kissed his mother on the cheek and sat beside Jungkook before kissing his lips, making Jungkook silent.

"Have you had dinner?" his mother said.

"No, I'm starving," Jin said.

"Really?" Jungkook said and Jin turned to Jungkook.

"Hmm?" Jin said.

"Oh nothing," Jungkook just turned his face away from Jin.

"Are you very busy today? Jungkook said you have to work overtime because of your job," his mother said.

"Yeah, but I finished it faster mom, I missed you," Jin said and Jungkook just lowered his head.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" his mother said.

"Hmm? Oh nothing Mom, I have to go out for a bit," Jungkook said and he left the table.

Jin noticed something strange about his husband.

"What happened to him?" Jin said.

"I don't know, he's been strange since before, he asked me to eat at Breeze Resto, but suddenly brought me here, even though I like the ambiance, it's very romantic," his mother said and Jin was surprised.

"W-What? So you and he came to Breeze Resto?" Jin said.

"Yes, what's wrong? Do you know that restaurant?" his mother said.

"Mom, I have to see him first," Jin said and he immediately ran out of the restaurant to meet Jungkook who was smoking. He knew Jungkook never smoked while he was with him.

Jin walked up to him and took the cigarette from his hand before putting it out on the ground.

"What are you doing? Since when did you smoke?" Jin said.

"Oh, what's wrong?" Jungkook looked at him and made Jin speechless.

"You said you were starving, why did you come out?" Jungkook said.

"You saw me there right?" Jin said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook said.

"You saw me with Tae there right?" Jin said and suddenly his tears flowed.

"Why are you crying? Hmm? I didn't see you with Tae, weren't you at the office?" Jungkook said, he wiped Jin's tears on his cheeks and hugged Jin.

"You're lying!" Jin said.

"I'm not lying, just eat, you said you were hungry, you must be tired, and I'm not staying at my mom's house tonight," Jungkook said.

"I know you're lying, your mother said you take her there, and just left, why are you lying?" Jin said.

"Sshh, I don't want to get into it, let's go inside, your food should be ready," Jungkook said, he let go of his hug from Jin and wiped the tears off Jin's cheeks before kissing him.

"It's fine, we don't need to talk about it anymore, okay?" Jungkook said and Jin just looked at him, he felt stupid like that. Why does he feel like the villain?

After having dinner and dropping his mother home, Jungkook and Jin returned to their house, Jungkook left his car there and left in Jin's car.

They didn't say anything at the time, but Jin kept stealing glances at him, Jungkook drove calmly at that moment as if nothing had happened before.

Even when they got home, Jungkook didn't show he was mad at Jin either, but Jin felt uncomfortable with the situation.

Jin saw Jungkook going into the bathroom and the sound of water was heard. Jin's heart also became restless with Jungkook's attitude, actually he never felt that way but that night he felt very guilty.

Jungkook who bowed his head under the shower heard crying until a hug came to him from behind.

"I'm sorry," Jin said and Jungkook did nothing but keep crying.

"It's not your fault, it's mine," Jungkook said and he turned to face Jin, and saw his husband who was wet with water falling from his head.

"I ever thought about cheating on you, just like you did to me, but when I do it now, I feel it's not right, you're still my husband if I want to make you tormented I'll just divorce you and leave you lonely, I know how it feels to be in that position and it hurts a lot, refrain from getting angry at me, it hurts a lot right?" Jin said.

Jungkook didn't answer but he immediately kissed Jin right on the lips and led Jin to lean on the tile. Sweeping Jin's lips tenderly while exploring Jin's curves.

"You are my husband right?" Jungkook said.

"Yes," Jin said and pulled Jungkook by the neck again.

"That's more than enough for me," Jungkook said as their bodies touched each other and the atmosphere inside became hotter.

"Mmphhhh...slowly Jungkook...aaahhh..." Jin's moans that Jungkook likes continued to be heard in his ears, his closed eyes showed how he was enjoying it.

Jin's fingers kept running around on Jungkook's back with his neck continuing to stretch so Jungkook could dive deeper there.

Jin's legs were wide apart giving more space for Jungkook to thrust his dick perfectly.

"I'm coming baby," Jungkook whispered and Jin just nodded before the last beat Jungkook gave.

Sweat had soaked both of their bodies, Jin immediately hugged his body tightly as if forgetting the pain that was still in his heart at that time. He might lose his mind by accepting Jungkook back in his life, but 5 years together, he can't imagine his life without Jungkook and his mother.