Rise

Sorcerers P.O.V

After using a great deal of his mind and eye magic while trying to fight Merilineths dragon and afterwards finding a way to get inside of her human mind afterwards using his eye power to show where she was which were both using too much of his soul energy caused his body a vital damage.

One of the most exciting sides of being him was that he had one of the largest soul energy power and his soul energy could regenerate itself quickier than any other sorcerers energies could. When his soul energy was regenerated his body could turn back to normal in overall a half day so taking risks mostly seemed ridiculously entertaining since he also had a never ending will power although he didnt have much confidence in anything except his magic and swordmanship.

But this time was different for him He actually wasnt excited at all about healing.

Certaintly the reason was there were tons of stories and things he had to explain to their slightest detail because it was Merilineth in front of him.

She never was the question-asking type which kinda made it a relief for him to teach and not having anything to explain.

Well there were times when she was curious but neither of us actually wanted to ask each other anything except things about sorcery or swordmanship etc.

If you look at in a different perspective she was no different from me,two people whom closed themselves and sworn not to trust anyone because of the cruel things they had seen and been through.

Whatever!

I opened my eyes and i dont know where she is,she can be back anytime now and i still havent managed to create a fake story to tell,i dont think she would want to stay near me after learning the truth about my face,identity and me.

I guess it is her choice now she is dragon after all nothing can keep her in somewhere by force.

Merilineth P.O.V

''Oh you are awake?''

I asked The Sorcerer with a hesitating expression in my face,i wasnt scared of him nor angry with him.

I just wanted to learn the truth after all those years,about me and him and my sister and why he kept so many secrets about himself and my family.

I knew either my family or i had something to do with him.

I personally never believed in coincidences.

I cant just be thrown into an unknown dimension moreover the dark forbidden forest of an unknown dimension by my family.

They were trying to rescue me from something. But i knew them at least i thought i'd known them.

Lets say, for as much as i can remember they were no careless people especially wouldnt leave their last daughter to a dark forest unless i had another sister they had kept a secret from me which wouldnt surprise me after all.

''If you have bothersome questions no but if you came here to greet your mentor yes im very highly awake''

The sorcerer answered with a calm tone while preparing to stand up slowly to see if he can walk.

Did i see him smiling? Well i cant really understand from his confusing face,eyes and everything,even without his face covered with something,it is still impossible to understand what he is trying to say or meant to say! Oh those guardians should be ashamed of themselves for not being able to capture this guy i thought to myself while thinking about where should i start first.

''It depends whether you answer properly or not.''

I answered back to him with a serious expression on my face so that he wouldnt be able to slack off with a few sentences.