Her dragon

Days have passed and the sorcerer couldn't keep the vow he made to himself and decided to take her with him.

But that didnt mean he was going to stop being the slayer sorcerer.

However,if he was going to be her mentor she had to learn how to be tough without shutting down her emotions,because if she were to shut down her emotions she would no longer be herself,just like him and that was the last thing he wanted to happen.

Well,also Didnt want to feel guilty in the first place but on the other hand he wanted to protect her,whom had gone through the almost same things he had.

*Merilineth s P.O.V*

Days were passing,months were passing but the sorcerer wouldnt answer any of my questions,he sure was a great mentor but i needed to learn what happened to parents after they had sent me here.

He must be trustable if my parents sent me here but i hate to admit that after all that hiding,all the years spent with hearing the voices of the children in my age laughing at me because it was hard to talk for me,always living with the thoughts of what would happen if my mothers identity was found.

I was lonely,never had friends,I would always cry and couldnt fight back because thats what my mom told me;

"You are special my dear daughter and special people will always be hated by many people,I know you want to fight back stop this feeling but whats inside you is amazing therefore can be scary,it is greater from all of them,You have the power of a dragon, whats even more breathtaking you can turn into one.

Unluckily you have to be patient and stable,wait for the right time. I know it must be a hard thing to go through for your dragon in fact yours must be even more powerful and unstable because you also carry sorcery in your veins and since your dad is from the wind elf clan you took your dads white hair color"

I wish she could be here right now,i felt the cold tears about to come from my right eye but when i realized the sorcerer was coming i slipped them away with an immediate action.

"Today we are gonna practice some spiritual magic,which can bring you to the most hard moments in your life but,if you master it,during the battle you will be able to get a hold of your magic and keep the demons away from taking over you,now close your eyes and take a deep breath ,after you feel like you are spiritually ready ,raise your hands and let them move on their own using your magical soul energy,as a beginner you may nott be able to do it in the first place so dont panic."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes,i crossed my fingers and raised my hands,when i thought everything was going smoothly i suddenly couldnt stable my breathe and my mind went blank,i felt my body moving on its own like something taking control over me.

Sorcerer P.O.V

Ive never seen anything like this before,are demons taking control over her? No,this is something completely different,she must be in lot of pain now and i dont have the sealing eye power,I was not prepared for this.If this transformation continues she might even blow off the whole place and get us caught.

Actually there is something i can do, i swore i would never do it again but in this situation i think thats the only way i can stop her.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath after that i was going to make a scar on my arm in order to control myself when i get into her mind .1.....2......3

''Merilineth s human mind''

''Merilineth!? Merilineth can you hear me''

Ugh? What is happening,Where am i? Aaarghh! It hurts,am i bleeding,someone?!