The Truth

2 days after Merilineth and The Sorcerer s(Aerian) escape

''What do you mean you cant find them!?''

The woman with black hair spoke with a very scary high tone , her eyes growing bigger.

'' I did what you asked from me , didnt i ? I had let you use my body in order to draw my sister away from me ! Who wonders what you have done to her inside the dungeons using my body form! . You made her hate me so that we would never be reunited again . Now it is impossible for me to see her and talk to her without a battle!

Rhawen/Merilineth s older sister) screamed back while her flames bursting out from all around her body. Because her dragon was as aggressive as she was and was willing to burn down the whole place down actually.

''We had a deal ! Years ago,I was gonna do the missions u gave me and I was gonna stay permanently in your service ,If only you hid my identity and didnt hurt any of the people i care about

And Rhawen Continued speaking while taking her steps towards to Maurelle the current head of the wolf elf clan.

''Ive done all your filthy killing and My name spread out all around the four dimensions as ''The Red Dread ''!

Rhawen talked with a horryfying expression on her face .

''They dont know your identity isnt that enough? Who cares if you have a foolish nickname that is a well price u need to pay for being able to hide. ''

Maurelle answered back , evilish smile still all around her face, it was almost as if she wanted to get destroyed,for real.

''I am so done with you and your work, But wait , I must thank you for turning me into a brutal killer from an innocent naive girl , I should thank you for all the pain you have given me .''

Rhawen said with no sign of breaking down, just the opposite she was so full of herself now that she finally had the chance to destroy her and all the other survivors .

''If you lose , what will happen to your clan? Your name ? And..Your sister -

''Do not dare to speak her name in front of me with your devilish face !''

Said Rhawen and hit her with her magic/sorcery combined with her dragon flame .

''The black flames burning inside the red raindrops ,FEEL MY ANGER!''

Rhawen casted her own magic spell and pulled out her demon katana, it was a katana only she could use because she was the demon dragon and the ancient founder had had it sealed by her own demon dragon so that only she could use it, When Rhawen combine it with sorcery the katana was becoming an ultimate defence,

''I m not the monster here RHAWEN ! ''

Maurelle prepared her eyes letting out an evilish smile , her eyes immediatly turned to yellowish red(this was the meaning that she was about turn herself into her wolf) and her elf ears started turning into wolf ears ,

Right after her transformation begining, Rhawen begun hers . Her hair started burning in black flames , her demon dragon s wings started appearing in her back but just when she was about to turn her eyes and complete the transformation Caeir held her hand ,

''Rhawen stop ! ''

Caeir screamed , holding her hand tightly.

Rhawen was the only person in the world whom could understand Caeir. He was always different from the other wolf clan members , normally wolf clans power was controlling wolves or turning themselves into one of them , but he was different his ability was an extraordinary one , he could control and turn into any demon creature , except dragons . Everyone was scared and afraid of him because he could not be tamed, as a result he was banished .The wolf elf clan was already small and half of their population was murdered or their powers taken by ''The Queens'' so he wasnt able to return anywhere . He was stuck in this world of sorcerers and all alone always afraid if he will get captured by ''the Queens'' hunters/huntresses.