Tortured~

''Merilineth?.....Merilineth? Good morning!''

The Sorcerer said while trying to pull off the blanket Merilineth was holding tightly in her hands. ''I should have never taught her that stupid childish spell.'' The sorcerer thought to himself. After that he let out a powerful air magic come from his mouth and everything including her blanket was blown away.

''Oww what are you doing?!''

Merilineth mumbled with an half awake tone and yawned but suddenly she remembered something and immediatly snapped out from her sleep.

''Rh..RHA..RHAWEN!!! Where is she?! Did she leave right after casting the spell!? It was neither an ordinary easy spell nor something you could just stay conscious after making. How far could she go with those vital wounds!?

Merilineth yelled and continued asking questions inside her mind and outside to the sorcerer while tears were falling down from her cheekbones slowly.

''I woke up like this just like you . I turned my head to search for you but you were lying right beside me. Both of our injuries and wounds were taken care of.''

The sorcerer answered with a hidden concerned look on his face. Merilineth was already worried enough for both of them . He had to calm hismelf and very well Merilinet. She could die there and he wasnt able to do anything that was enough to shut his concerns out.

''Do you think she really was my sister? What if she was a spy or one of the clan members whom wanted to destroy me and my power.?''

Merilineth answered with the same worried look on her face.

But Sorcerer hadnt had any doubt nor was suspicious about her sister. It was the demon dragons flames she was burning herself in .And that was an evidence beyond expectations moreover was the proof and the truth .

''Firstly, you wasted and damaged too much of your soul energy,power and your body is no different from your soul energy,and you are not in a state to worry about your other while you yourself is not healed,don't overdo it please . Secondly I saw her demon dragon before i lost consciousness.'

Sorcerer P.O.V

What the hell am i doing ?! I am her damn mentor not her guardian lover or something.. Ugh..I just ruined my attitude and-

''Did you just worry about me, smiled and -

''What the hell are you talking about of course i didnt do something like that. Im your damn mentor and you are little girl!''

Hey, I just ruined everything.

''Little girl? Well that was something , And I thought you were trying to soften the topic . No,you always have to be ''The Damn Sorcerer'' right . Its been 4 years,time is passing and I still have so many things to learn, I m 15 and I couldnt find any supporters and allies. My sister that Im supposed to be together is missing. So How the hell am I supposed to defeat the Blood Elves!? ''

''Defeat the blood elves are you insane !? Our plan has never been that kind of thing!?

''Who said it was our plan? I'm done here , I ve learnt what i had to learn. ''

Merilineth P.O.V

I'm such an idiot. I shouldnt have made a friendship with anyone. Everyone tried to control you at the end or end up breaking your heart . I was already broken in my childhood so I wonder ''How many times can a heart break?''

I started walking with my head down. What was i going to do now? Maybe I wasnt supposed to be the carrier or the survivor. I can't do it!. Why me above all those talented sorcereresses sorcerrs hunters and hunteresses and all the other good clans!?