"𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵"

"Y/N WAKE UP FOR SCHOOL" that's my mother, Y/m/n to be exact. I hate her so much. Who wouldn't she's abusive and an alcoholic. My mother had me at at young age and blamed it on my father saying he raped her. We all know that's not true at all, My father lost custody me because of my bitch of a mother. She said that he apparently bashed me to the ground and said i was "high" like what the fuck, HIGH? i mean yeah been there done that but no! not at all. why would my father ever try and hurt me?

*𝓣𝓘𝓜𝓔 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓟*
I finally got off the bus and walked into my new school. It looked a bit odd but probably not even here for long because my mothers boyfriend will get another job someplace else in the world. I've been to many schools 8 to be exact. I hate moving it's terrible, but this time i dont mind much because my boyfriend i had back in italy was mean, abusive and very clingy. I hated him from the bottom of my heart hoping i would never see him again. I finally found the office and went to the front desk.

"Hi! i'm the new student y/n." this old lady looked a bit scary and mad. she had lipstick on her teeth, messy hair and ripped tights. "Ah yes! you speak english correct?" she replied with a light german accent. "Yes that's correct." she gently grabbed my arm and walked towards the history class. "Hallo Frau. Robbins neuer Student, über den ich Sie informiert habe, ist hier." (hello mrs. Robbins new student, that i informed you about is here.) I took a look around the  classroom but couldn't understand much because it's mostly all in german but oh well! "Mrs. y/l/n, please take a seat next to Mr. Kaulitz" the old lady with ripped tights ordered. I walked over to the seat i was signed by the principal. "Hey new girl, i'm Tom." his voice sounded like it's out of a fucking movie. I instantly thought Tom was hot but he probably has a girlfriend, he looks popular... "Well hi tom! I'm y/n it's great to meet you" I kinda started to panic if i said something weird but as i started noticing his facial features he looked kinda familiar... Who could he be?

𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮
.
.
.
hii i'm lara!! i know this is short but it is my first story and don't know what to write but i will probably start another part later tonight i'll have to think about it tho. anyway if you see any mistakes or would like to compliment my story say it in the comments or follow my instagram - t3kiohotel !! thank you so much for reading this and i hope you continue!!