𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 7

the four young boys and i walked out of the door. tom stood right next to me not leaving my side, every step i took i felt like he became closer and closer.

𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹!
it was now the last period of the day which was art. i'm so lucky to have bill in art because surprisingly he's amazing at art. i was walking down the hall way and in the corner of my eye i see an unfamiliar man staring at my breasts. i kindly walk up to him and ask, "do you need anything?" the mans eyes made his way up my body to my eyes and we are now making eye contact. "i'll pay you 100 dollars to show me." my eyebrows came up "show you what exactly?" i obviously knew what he was asking for i just acted dumb to get more information. "yk your.." he looked down at my boobs, i started to walk away but suddenly i bummed into the principal. "Miss y/n what are you doing class started 10 minutes ago" i sighed and said "sorry i was at the bathroom yk lady problems" the principals face rested "oh sorry, please go back to class y/n." i smiled "will do"

i made it to art class and it was all going well. we had a sub in today since our art teacher is having her 2 baby. my eyes looked around the room and found bill. i walked over to bill and gently smiled.
"y/n us boys have been keeping a secret." my eyes grew "um what secret" i asked
"so basically all four of us boys are in a band called tokio hotel and the reason we haven't told you this is because we are very successful and we were scared that you would've used us or something."
"really that's amazing bill, i've heard about some girls talking about it in the hallway but i didn't know if it was true." y/n said "yeah u guess we were all just scared because you are an amazing friend but since we've been best friends for nearly 3 months i thought i'd tell you now!" bill said. "i'm not like that, i actually had a friend back in italy that was a model and she made me pay for everything all the time haha" bill chuckled at your response. "i'm glad you aren't like that y/n, your different to other girls. i like that in a friend." he smiled

𝓐/𝓷
I MADE A TIKTOK ACC GO FOLLOW
.t3kioh3otel