𝓽𝓸𝓶 𝓴𝓪𝓾𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔃

"hello?" i didnt even realise that i zoned off looking at his features. "oh sorry, um anyway do you know what this says?" i replied all embarrassed overthinking everything. "wow you really are american" i chuckled at toms reply.

*𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹*
about two hours has passed and it was finally lunch time. walking to my locker i smash shoulders with a tall man with jet black hair and a tongue ring, "oh i'm so sorry miss, my name is 𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵, and you are?" he sounded like tom but with a lighter voice. "oh hi bill, i'm y/n nice to meet you" i replied instantly "do you have anyone to sit with?" i really hope he was offering for me to sit with him because i have no one. "no not atm, since i'm new it's really hard to make friends because most girls give me dirty looks" bills eyes lightened up "sorry to hear that, you can of course sit with me my brother and my friends!" i smiled and thought to myself, 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓫𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻?

bill and i walked around the cafeteria looking for his table but suddenly he caught my eye.. it was tom calling bill over. i thought to myself there's no way that they can be siblings. bill is a very sweet person but then there's tom. i mean tom also can be a very sweet guy but his first impression was really bad.
we walked over to the table pushing through the crowd. as we sat down i introduced myself to georg and gustav, also very nice. bill started filling me in on all the school tea but then i feel toms hand reaching for my watermelon. "um excuse me tom, can't you ask?" i slapped his hand off my watermelon
"can i have some watermelon" i rolled my eyes at his response "manners?" georg and gustav where nearly pissing their self's at the argument over fruit "can i please have some watermelon mrs. beautiful?" i side eyed tom "much better! but no." tom sighed at my response. "fine then. but can i at least have your melons later" tom winked "what the actual fuck tom" bill shouted. i just side eyed tom again with no response.

*𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹*
it was now the end of the day and i got a text from my mum "hey hun, just wanna lyk that me and james will be going away for a year. he got a new job and i know how much you hate moving so we will be back in a year. if you need anything call me
i love you so much🤍" YES HOME ALONEEEE

𝓐/𝓝
sorry for abandoning yous 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍