Levi x OC {Requested}

[For adelara25 !!! It got deleted, so here's the new version! Ugh I was so annoyed! And if anyone's into kpop/BIGBANG I'm writing a GD fanfic...]

The accident:

"So what do you wanna do after dinner?" I asked my good friend Sasha.

"Yah lets just focus on eating! I'm starving!"

"Fine! But we're so early!"

"No! Look! All these people are already here, Andrea!" And by that, she means only 3 people.

"Let's just get in line..." Why did those three people have to be Commander Erwin, Hanji and..... Corporal Levi.

"Stop staring! Pink face!"

"N-no!"

"Heh! You blush so easily!" Sasha snickered.

"N-no...."

"Yes you do!" I buried my face in my hands, oh I hope Corporal doesn't look over. This is so embarrassing.

"Come on, let's just eat!" I grabbed Sasha's wrist and dragged her over to the food.

"Finally you're just as eager as me for food!"

"Oh shut it!"

"Guess who's lookiiing~"

"Yee stop!!!!"

*crash*

"You two! My office! Now!" Levi stormed up to us, Sasha's tray spewed on the ground.

"Yes, Corporal." We groaned.

***

"Way to go." I hissed at my friend.

"Wasn't my fault, Andrea! Now I don't even get to eat!"

"Oh shut it! We're screwed!" I'm gonna get weeks of cleaning duty now! Stupid Sasha! Okay maybe I caught her off guard...

"In." We scuffled in, taking a seat in front of his desk, "now. What were you two doing?" Sasha and I exchanged nervous glances. We weren't doing anything wrong...

"Uh well you see sir..."

"And don't tell me it was just mindless fooling around, potato girl."

"But we were!"

"Don't talk back."

"Sorry sir. Andrea? Answer."

"Okay.... Sasha knows an embarrassing secret of mine and she was teasing me, so I got mad."

"Fair enough. Andrea stay. You," he pointed to Sasha, "leave."

I watched my friend leave. She seemed hesitant but did what she was told. Oh gosh I hope I'm not screwed.

"Now. What's this secret of yours?" A smirk appeared on his lips.

"It's private sir..."

"Well it got you in trouble so spit it out."

"It's about who I like..."

"And who's that?" Curiosity played on his face. I couldn't tell if he was content or worried.

"With all do respect sir-"

"Who is it?"

"But-"

"Come on."

"Fine... I-it's... you...." My voice faded once I got to the final word

"Speak louder."

"It's you..."

"Dammit Andrea, stop mumbling."

"ITS YOU!" I stood up, shoving the chair from under me. Levi stood up coolly coming towards me.

"Really? Is that so?"

"Y-yes sir."

"Well that's good news."

"W-why?"

Corporal Levi stepped closer to me and pulled me into a tight embrace. I was shocked. I had no clue someone like him could even be capable of a hug. He pressed his lips to the top of my head.

So does this mean we're together?