Jealous!Armin x OC

[For the bae @oujou-sama]

I never knew

"Hey Ai what's that?" I turned to see Horse face walking up to me.

"Oh it's just my math book-"

"Math book!? BAHAHA that's weird!"

"That's your opinion." I scoffed. How rude.

"Uhh but well-"

"Yes Jean?" I'm quite annoyed with him right now- so just leave.

"Wanna go get something to eat with me?"

"Why would I go and eat with you after you insulted me?"

"It was an accident I'm sorry! And where is all this confidence coming from... You're normally really shy..."

"Jean please leave me alone..."

"Not until you go get something to eat with me!" I sighed standing up and closing my book. I immediately turned and walked away, "uhh you know the dining hall's in the other direction right!?"

"Exactly!"

"Oh..." His voice was faint as I continued to walk away. I'm so sick of almost every guy being so 'Ai be my girlfriend' and then not accepting me for me! I love math and everyone else seems not to... To be honest-

I have a huge crush on Armin Arlert.

But we've only talked a few times and he's really close with Eren and Mikasa so I just distance myself. I always thought we had a lot of similarities- so maybe we could at least be friends. Sighing depressively I went in search for my friend's Sasha and Connie. With them I'm like the world's biggest third wheel.

***

"Hey Connie, hey Sasha!" I cheerily took my seat beside the two with my- never boring ALWAYS fun potatoe...

"You know- I used to love potatoes but now... The militaries ruined it."

"I'll eat you're Ai!!!" Sasha practically threw herself at me in attempts to get the earth apple.

"No!!!" I pushed her away and we got some strange looks from other people, "I'm hungry so I'm going to eat it."

"Fine." Sasha pouted as Connie continued to laugh at her.

As if something clicked in Sasha, she slapped Connie telling him to shut up and pulled me close, very secretive.

"Ai... Guess what I found out!" She half whispered half giggled.

"What?"

"Well Connie and I figured out who likes you!"

"What!?"

"Isn't that exciting!" She yelled all sing songy.

"Well uh kinda," my face started to heat up, "just tell me who it is?"

"Nope!"

"W-why not!?"

"Cause I have a plan!" The potato loving girl scurried off to some other tables leaving me with a smirking Connie- who knew exactly what was going on.

"Connie..."

"Oh no Ai! I am not telling you!" He looked around, "besides Sasha would have my head."

"Good poi-"

"CONNIE YOU BETTER NOT BE TELLING HER!" Sasha screamed across the dining hall.

"DONT WORRY I WASNT!" Connie countered back. Sheesh you guys way to be discreet...

***

"Ready?" Sasha whispered.

"For what? Every single guy we know to flirt with me... Why not!?" I sighed,

"Eh... Go get 'em Ai!" She shoved me feel forward into the dining hall- trailing behind me making very annoying noises.

I strolled over, semi casually, to the table where Reiner, Jean, Bert, Eren, Armin, and Connie were. Oh this is going to be fun!

"So Ai, I'm free tonight if you wanna do anything." Jean leaned forward winking.

"Maybe, I just have some reading to catch up on..." What am I supposed to say!? And besides, Sasha didn't tell me who we're trying to make jealous so they'll make the first move. It would be easier if she just tells me.

"Sounds good, babe." I flinched.

"Or Ai you could hangout with me tonight and not that lame horse face." Reiner gave me a big smirk. He's too cocky...

"Or I could read..." Reiner just snickered and jerked his head towards Armin and Eren. I mouthed 'what' and he just nodded... Okay?

I saw that Armin was staring at Reiner and I trying to (most likely) figure out what we were saying.

What.

Wait.

Armin?

Was Reiner implying-

No way... My heart started to do flips, my face heating up.

"Oh look! Reiner made Ai blush!" Connie yelled out. Stupid Connie.

"But- hey- I-"

"I SHIP IT!" I put my face in my hands regretting why I did this. I'm so stupid... I immediately felt a tap on my shoulders. Looking up I saw Armin, looking very mad. Which is unlike him.

"Hey how-"

"Can I talk to you?" He interrupted me.

"Sure! I'm all yours."

"Let's go." He motioned for me to follow him.

As we exited the dining hall, I could hear catcalls in the distant. How immature.

"So Armin was did you wanna talk-" I was again interrupted my Armin, but instead I felt a pair of lips on mine. My whole body went numb... The kiss was short, but- but just perfect. He pulled away,

"I- I really like you Ai and um to be honest I was kinda- well very jealous of Reiner and Jean. I really like you because you're smart and we like a lot of the same things and-"

"Armin," I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot, "I like you too! Sasha just told me she had a plan and I guess this was it."

"So do you want to be my girlfriend then?"

"Of course Armin!" I jumped into his arms, embracing him tight.

"Yeah Armin!"

"WOOO! He be gettin' some!"

"He's all grown up now!"

Armin and I exchanged glances. This teasing will probably be what we're in for... for awhile now.