period

The warm duvet is hugging me, all I could hear was the faint sound of Charlie snoring as he was sleeping. As much as I wanted to fall asleep in Charlie's arms I couldn't fall asleep I was having the most horrible cramps. I was now curled up in a ball groaning from how much pain I was in. I decided to get up and head to the bathroom to take some pain medication and go to the bathroom. After going to the bathroom I realise there is a red stain on Charlie's shorts I'm wearing. I start to feel anxious as it's the first time having my period at Charlie's house and I don't know how he will react or if he has anything for me. I try and look everywhere in the bathroom for pads, tampons, but there's nothing. Realisation hits me and I realise if I've bled through Charlie's shorts there would definitely be a stain on his bed sheets. I start to panic as I walk out into the bedroom and pull the duvet back to see if I'm right, sure enough there is a red stain covering the bed sheets. I can feel my eyes swell up with tears and my body starts to shake. Charlie's going to hate me I thought. As much as I hated it I couldn't t do anything unless I woke him up. I walk over to Charlie's side of the bed and gently try to wake him up.
He starts to stir before I see those beautiful brown eyes.
'What's wrong love?' He says in a groggy voice

Charlie's pov-
Y/n just woke me, normally I'm the one that wakes her up.
'What's wrong love' I asked confused as I can see her shaking and her eyes are watering. Y/n then collapses in my arms and starts sobbing.
'Charlie I'm so sorry, I got my period and it leaked onto your shorts and bed sheets. I don't know what to do' she cries.

'Awwww love that's fine. We can change the shorts and the bedsheets, don't worry about it. How about I take you into the bathroom and put a bath on for you and I'll get your some fresh clothes with your favourite hoodie of mine. While your relaxing I'll quickly run to the shops and buy everything you need' I say softy into her hair. She hooded and I picked her up and she wrapped her legs and arms around me like a koala. I placed her on the bench and turn the bath on. When the water was rising I made sure to add her favourite soaps and lit some of her favourite candles around the bath.

I walked out of the bathroom and stripped the bed sheets and brought them into the laundry room to clean them. When I got back to the bathroom I turned the water off and helped Y/n undress and place her in the bath.
'I'll be back soon love, relax' I whispered to her before kissing her gently and heading to the shops.
The store was down the road so I knew I wouldn't be long. I brought everything I thought y/n would need: pads, tampons, chocolate, ice cream, drinks and some painkillers. I felt so bad for y/n, I didn't want her to be embarrassed that she got her period in front of me. I don't think any less of her.

When I get home I go straight up stairs to the bathroom and see her still relaxing in the bath. I walk over before stripping of my clothes and joining her in the bath. She looks up at me with a an embarrassed yet thankful expression on her face. I pull her on me so her back is lying against my chest and I place my arms around her stomach, rubbing her stomach hopefully to sooth the pain.

'I love you Charlie' she quietly says.
'I love you more'  I say back before she closes her eyes and I hold her.