shower time

Charlie's pov
The bright sun streamed through the curtains and that was enough to pull me out of my sleep.
My eyes fluttered opened and were slowly adjusting to the rays of sun seeping in the bedroom. I let out a soft groan feeling how sore my body is from last nights game. I run my hand over my face before taking in my soundings. I felt the bed shift underneath me and the person next to me moved. I moved my head to face the person I was sleeping with and was met with the gorgeous face of my girlfriend sleeping peacefully.

My mind finally registered that after the game last night  went out to celebrate with some of the boys and their partners. We might of had a bit to much to drink with explains the confusion on how I don't remember getting into bed with my girlfriend. A tired but happy smile was formed on my face as I was taking in her beautiful sleeping figure.
The sun was now gazing over her body, making her skin glow.
My gaze moved all over het face, her lips were slightly parted, her chest and shoulders moved slightly as she breathed and her hair was placed delicately along the pillow. The thin sheets were now wrapped around her waist showing the smooth tan skin of het stomach. A dark purple bruise is displayed along her collar bone and on her neck, and I flush at the feeling that I gave her one of those last night.

I watched as she tucked her arms closer to her torso and turning, trying to keep herself warm. A groggy chuckle leaves my lips as I grab the sheets and pull them further up her body while placing a small delicate kiss on her shoulder blades and then getting up to have a shower. I grab a towel then jump into the shower. Soft humming filled the shower as I started singing to myself as I enjoyed the warm water trickle downy body. I tilt my head, close my eyes and let all of the shampoo run out of my hair. Not realising I was fully singing, and pretty loudly.
'Wow Taylor Swift really suits you'
My eyes snap open and the sound of her voice turning to see her at the other side of the glass with one of my shirts up to her thighs. She was leaning on the counter with her arms crossed looking very amused.
'How long have you been standing there for' I ask.
'Since Taylor Swift's Style' she says with a smirk on her face.
I roll my eyes knowing how much her music taste is effecting my life. Because of y/n I can't stop singing Taylor swift, it's all she plays.
I open the shoes door and place my hand out.

'Join me for the encore' I smirk
She giggles at my offer and moves her hand to take off my shirt that's covering her body. She takes my hand as I take her under the warm water.
'Hi' I say with an amused smile watching as her hair becomes soaked with water.
'Hi' y/n says trying to keep the water out of her eyes. I wrap my hands around her waist and turn her around so my back was against the show head and hitting my back so no one was getting water in their eyes.
'Better?' I question pushing the wet hair out of her face and onto her shoulders.
She nods looking up at me. Her gorgeous eyes looking straight into mine. We stay like that for awhile soaking in each others embrace while the warm water flowed on and off our skin.

Y/n suddenly warps her around my waist, lying hey head on my chest. I felt so nice, us being so close together. My arms snaked around to her waist and pulled her tingly close to me, so we were in a tight hug.
'I love you so much y/n' I say with strain in my voice hugging her tighter.
There is silence between us until I hear.
'Charlie did u seriously use my shampoo!' She questions as she pulls away from me.
'Ummm' I say looking between her and my shampoo bottle with the lid off. I look down at her with a cheeky smile.
'What I like the smell' I say trying to convince her.
'Uh-huh' she says not fully convinced.
'And it also smells like you' I say quickly.
'There is it' she says with a satisfied look on her face.
'I love you' I say as I kiss her check.
'I loved you even more' she says back before pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

Hey guys.
I'm taking any requests, so if you have an idea please write in in the comments section and I will do my best to make your request of an image.
E x