day out

Y/n pov
'Charlie, get up.' I frowned, shaking him violently as I jumped slightly on the bed. He groaned, grabbing my wrists and pulling me down onto his chest. I tried to get up but he held me so tightly I couldn't move. He still had his eyes closed as he relaxed his arms.

'Let me go.' I struggled, pushing against his bare chest to try and get out of his grip.
'No. I want to hold you.' Charlie pouted, kissing my shoulder as I laid diagonal on him. 'When did you get dressed?' He asked, eyeing the clothes I had on as he peeked his eyes open.

'When you were asleep.' I answered, sitting up as he held on to me by my leg which was draped over his body.
'Bullshit. I would've woken up.' He frowned as he knew he would've woken up without me on his arms.
'I know. That's why I put a pillow in my place.' I shrugged, watching the glare spread across Charlie's face at my words.

I waved him off, not wanting to get into his whining. I tried to get up from my bed again but he had a strong grip on my leg that held me back. I huffed, straddling his waist and glared down at him.
'Can we please get up.' I spoke, noticing his hand move to run along my back.
'Why? Where are you going?' He asked, looking at me confused.
'I have to get my nails done.' I informed him, waving my not so looking go nice nails in his face. 'Plus because your so protective you won't let me go alone.'

'They still look good to me. We should just say here.' He shrugged, pulling me down so that I was on his side cuddled up to him.
'No. Charlie. We also have to go grocery shopping.' I added' making Charlie groan as he hated going grocery shopping.
'Do we have to?' He whined, sitting up slightly at the mention of his name instead of a nickname.

'Charlie Curnow.' I sternly said, smacking his chest as he huffed.
'I'll be ready in a few minutes.' He muttered, getting up off the bed and going to the walk in wardrobe to get changed.

I was now sitting in the car waiting for Charlie. I had almost been ready to go had he forgotten his wallet. I tried to tell him it was fine and that I had mine but he went inside anyways. I looked up as he opened the door and slid into his seat. He had on a stussy t-shirt, jeans and sunglasses as it was pretty sunny today. Charlie began to drive, his hand gripping my thigh tightly. He was focused on the road but made sure to lean over and kiss my cheek every now and then as he done.

'What are you getting done?' He asked, moving his hand off my thigh to my hand no run his thumb over my fingers.
'Just a fill-in.' I responded, already having the picture of you wanted in my phone.
'What else do you have to get from the shopping centre?' He questioned as I demented how much he hated going grocery shopping.
'Angel, we have no food at home. We've been eating takeout and going out for dinner all week. I deadpanned, giving him a flat look as he shrugged and twisted his hand to interlock with mine.

'I just wanted to lay down with you and watch movies with you all day, especially horror movies.' He pressed, making me turn and glare at him at the words.
'I'm not watching any horror movie Charlie.' I quickly said, ending the discussion long before it even began.
'You owe me one, love.' He grinned, as we turned the corner to the nail shop.
''Shut up.' I mumbled as Charlie laughed at my words.

Charlie pulled into the parking lot, looking around the parking lot. Once he found a spot, he moved his arm to sit around my shoulders as he looked in the rear view mirror.  He backed into the spot, his hand caressing the the nape of my neck as he parked the car.

I tried not to fan girl over his looks at the moment as he turned to me and smiled through his sunglasses. I smiled back, feeling his hand slip down and give mine a small squeeze.

He turned off the car, getting out and making his way over to open my door. He helped me out if the car, shutting the door behind me. He held me hand as led me inside of the nail salon. I waited at the front counter as Charlie placed his chin on my head, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist.