Item four: Mourning Flowers

Cyno rushes out of his place as fast as possible. He heads toward the direction that Tighnari was going. He's trying to get to Tighnari as fast as possible, but on his way to him, he finds him unconscious on the sand.

Cyno: OH NO, OH NO! Tighnari!!

Cyno carries Tighnari in his shoulder, he must go back to his place, he need to make sure Tighnari's okay.

Cyno: ARGH!

His injured arm is starting to make him feel extreme pain.

When they arrive, Cyno places Tighnari on the bed, he is making sure he's okay. After hearing Tighnari snore, he knew he was asleep. So he is relieved. But he had to take care of something else first. He grabbed a medicine kit from his room and grabbed a bandage to put around his arm. There's one thing he forgot though, he didn't disinfect the wound.

Cyno then lays down on the bed next to Tighnari. He starts to sleep too.

Next morning...

Tighnari: uhm, why am I here? I was supposed to go get the mourning flowers.

Cyno: I found you unconscious on the sand, so I brought you back here. Don't worry, we'll get the flowers today, TOGETHER!

Tighnari: fine, but we better be quick.

They both get ready. After being all packed up and ready, they head out. They knew that mourning flowers were found far away from Aaru village, so they brought some food with them just in case.
They had to walk for hours befor getting there. When they arrive they both had literally no clue about where to find mourning flowers.

Tighnari: hey Cyno, do you know where exactly they are?

Cyno: no, im sorry, but I haven't really been to this part of the desert before.

Tighnari: then we have to look.

They both explore that whole area in the desert. They spend hours trying to find them, but they don't succeed.

Tighnari: wait a minute. We have only been looking outside, but what about caves?

Cyno: you know, you might be right, we should look for a cave.

Tighnari: OH, I see one over there!

They both arrive at a cave. They start to go inside, to their surprise there where a bunch of flowers right there by the entrance of the cave.

Tighnari: look! We found them!

Tighnari collects the flowers and places them on his bag. Now that they got the flowers, they start to head back to Aaru village.

Cyno: Tighnari, have you ever thought about being in a relationship before?

Tighnari: not really, I get enough satisfaction by healing my patients.

Cyno: oh, I see , interesting.

They arrive at Cyno's place.

Cyno: hey Tighnari, I need to talk to you.

Tighnari: oh, sure.

They both sit down on the bed.

Cyno: so, I have something to tell you.

Tighnari: ?

Cyno: I really like you a lot Tighnari, and I hope we have a future together.

Tighnari: umm, sorry but im not sure yet, please give me some time to reflect on this.

Cyno: fine, I'll give you as much time as you need.

They both lay down, and start to sleep.

To be continued...