The Cure

Cyno wakes up in the middle of the night, he opens his eyes a bit. He sees Tighnari fast asleep at his crafting bench.

Cyno: awe, he's so cute when he sleeps...

Then he went back to sleep.

In the morning...

Cyno woke up and saw that Tighnari wasn't there anymore, he just assumed he left to give the medicine to the sick person.
Cyno was feeling really sick that morning. He was having one of the worst headaches of his life. He started sweating like crazy. He felt like he couldn't move at all, everything hurt.

Tighnari then comes in the room.

Tighnari: oh, you woke up! Im happy right now. I finally cured one of my patients infections, he's in bed rest for now, the medicine has a bit of a side effect that make you delusional for 24 hours.

Cyno: uhm, that's amazing...

Tighnari then notices Cyno has the same symptoms as the sick person had before.

Tighnari: CYNO! Are you ok?!?!

Cyno: y-y- yeah, don't worry about me.

Tighnari: OF COARSE YOURE NOT OKAY, LOOK AT YOU!
Collei!! Please bring the rest of the green medicin!

Collei: on it sir!

Collei came as quick as possible.

Collei: here you go sir.

Tighnari: thank you so much Collei.

Collei then leaves the room.

Tighnari: here, drink up! You have to drink it!

Cyno didn't like watching Tighnari be so worried.

Cyno: no, it's ok, I'm fine, I don't need any medicine...

Tighnari: Cyno, please, I don't want to lose you... because I love you, and I didn't want to say it but I do. And I really want this to work out but I don't know how it will happen.

Cyno, after hearing Tighnari confesión, takes the medicine. He drinks it.
Some time after he drank the medicine, the after effect started to kick in.

Tighnari: are you feeling any better?

Cyno: oh, you're so cute, what's your name?

Tighnari: haha, I guess the medicine already started to kick in.

Cyno: m-m-marry me handsome man...

Tighnari: hahaha, you're so funny like this.

Cyno leaned to kiss Tighnari. Tighnari was a bit hesitant at first, but he went for the kiss as well. They both started blushing, contemplating the moment...

Since that day on, they both loved each other dearly, and they became a couple. Cyno had to return to the desert, but agreed to visit Tighnari regularly. Their relationship did end up working afterall...

The end...