Item two: Ajilenakh Nut

The next morning...

Tighnari wakes up, and sees cyno just staring at him. Cyno blushes and looks away.

Cyno: so, which item are you looking for today?

Tighnari: let me check the list again... Ummm, I think we should look for Ajilenakh nuts.

Cyno: I think we can find the best ones around an oasis here in the desert.

Tighnari: great! Do you know where exactly we can find an oasis?

Cyno: no...

Tighnari: ....

Cyno: KIDDING! Hahahaha!

Tighnari: common Cyno, stop fooling around.

Cyno: fine, let's first get something to eat to have some energy.

They both go back to the diner and have breakfast together. They then head out of the village into the desert area.

Tighnari: oof, it's hot out here!!

Cyno: really? I don't feel anything.

Tighnari: that's because you're already used to the heat.

Cyno and Tighnari keep exploring the desert looking for an oasis.

Several ours pass by...

Tighnari: ugh, why aren't we finding any!

Cyno: oasis are hard to find, and there are not a bunch here in the desert.

Tighnari: I see.

Cyno: do you want some water, I have some here.

Tighnari: yes please, I'm dehydrated!

Cyno shares some of his water with Tighnari.

After looking for and oasis for hours, they finally stumble upon one.

Tighnari: I don't know if I'm hallucinating but I think that's an oasis.

Cyno: YES! It is!

They both go to the oasis, tired. When they get there, the first thing Tighnari does is take of his shirt and swims in the water. Cyno looks as his chest and starts blushing, trying to make it unnoticeable.

Tighnari: care to join? The water feels good.

Cyno: I guess I could go for a swim right now.

Cyno doesn't care about his clothes getting wet, so he just threw himself in.

Tighnari: nice, isn't it?

Cyno: I guess so

Tighnari: oh look! There they are! The Ajilenakh nuts are in that palm tree! I'll go grab them.

Tighnari gets out of the water and starts climbing a palm tree. He gets close to them, but falls and bumps his head on the ground.

Tighnari: argh, that hurt

Cyno: TIGHNARI, ARE YOU OK?

Tighnari: yes, don't worry about me.

But Cyno couldn't help but care about him. So Cyno went up and cut the Ajilenakh nuts and put them on Tighnari's bag.

Cyno: please be careful.

Cyno procedes to carry Tighnari all the way back to Aaru village. Tighnari was visibly nervous. But he knew it would be best not to walk by himself with his head hurting.

They arrive at Cyno's place. Cyno carefully lays Tighnari on the bed and with his finger, moves Tighnari's hair out of his face.

Tighnari: you don't have to do all this, I'm fine.

Cyno: no you're not, now please get some rest.

Tighnari starts to close his eyes and before he knew it, he was already asleep.

Cyno: awe, he's so cute when he sleeps.

To be continued...