Item one: Henna Berry

Tighnari now has to go to the desert area. It will take a long time to get there.

Tighnari: alright, I'm already packed up, everything's ready. Goodbye Collei, I'll be back in 5 days. Make sure the guy gets rest.

Collei: ok, I'll be here taking care of him. Take care!

Tighnari now starts heading toward the desert.

After 2-3 hours, he arrive at Aaru village.

Tighnari: they say Henna berries are abundant in Aaru village. I am really hungry right now. I should go fetch something to eat. Oh! I should go to this one diner I heard about.

Tighnari goes to the diner. He sits on the counter and orders Mushroom Hodgepodge.

???: hey Tighnari, long time no see

Tighnari turns around and sees an old friend.

Tighnari: OH CYNO! You scared me haha.

Cyno: haha. What bring you all the way here in Aaru village?

Tighnari: I have to collect some materials for medicine.

Cyno: Oh, I can help you with that, I basically know where everything is.

Tighnari: that's fantastic, I could really use some help! Can you please mark them in my map?

Cyno: oh no, no need. I'll come with you, you never know what monsters or enemies you can find in the desert. It's better to have me as your guide.

Tighnari: no, you don't have to, I'm fine on my own.

Cyno: please, Tighnari, I insist.

Tighnari: well then, fine by me. I also really needed company.

Tighnari get his food and shares is with Cyno. They start talking and having fun.

Cyno: hey Tighnari

Tighnari: yeah?

Cyno: how do celebrities keep cool?

Tighnari: how?

Cyno: they have many fans! HAHAHAHAHA

Tighnari: ...

Cyno: so, what exactly are you looking for?

Tighnari shows the recipe to Cyno.

Cyno: oh, we should start with the easiest one first, like Henna berries, you can find them all around Aaru village!

Tighnari: well, that's amazing!

Cyno: here, let me take you to some.

Cyno and Tighnari leave the diner. Cyno guids Tighnari to the berries.

Tighnari: thank so much Cyno!

Cyno: you're welcome.

Tighnari places lots of Henna berries in his bag.

Cyno: do you have anywhere to stay?

Tighnari: not really.

Cyno: come to my place, I don't mind. I'll just have to tell you I just have one bed, so we'll have to share it.

Tighnari: thanks for the offer! I actually don't mind sharing a bed.

They both head to Cyno's place. Tighnari settles in. They both hang out. It's now night, Tighnari is a bit hesitant on sharing a bed with Cyno.

Tighnari: are you sure you're okay sharing a bed with me?

Cyno: totally! I don't mind at all. Either way, I get lonely every night, so having someone in my presence is nice!

Tighnari: I understand.

They both lay on the bed. Tighnari is really tired from traveling so much, so he's the one to sleep first. Cyno stays up, drowning in his own thoughts. He turns around to look at Tighnari and smiles, he feels good to have a friend with him.

To be continued...