Appetizers

Miles Prower holds the kitchen knife close to his chest. He can feel his heart about to burst. The goggles on his head give him the coordinates of Sonic's last known appearance. "You can do this, Miles. Sonic needs help. I have to save him." After a bit of looking around with the thermal vision, he finds Eggman near the top of the building.

He enters the building with horrific smells to fill his nostrils. He feels like he's about to vomit as he goes deeper in. A red liquid catches his eye. He lets the goggles read what the liquid is. After a second, he gets the origin of it.

LIQUID: BLOOD
SOURCE: ROUGE THE BAT

"By Chaos." Tails breathing gets faster as he continues on his path. A flame buzzer nearly spots the fox as it turns the corner. He hides behind a box until it passes him. Minutes pass as he gets higher up the building.

He walks past a room with a sign reading kitchen. He hears metal footsteps coming near him, and he goes into the room and covers his mouth as an attempt to keep himself from screaming.

Skinned Mobians hang from meat hooks with organs on the table. Some of them appeared to torn open while alive. Blood cakes the floor as the life in their eyes turn white. He looks at a wolf that lays on the table. Her adamin is torn open, with her lungs and heart removed. She's missing her eyes as well with her right arm. Her left was still there but it was degloved.

"PLEASE NO!" He hears someone scream in horror. The next moment, the hallway is filled with screams as the person is cooked alive. Tears ran down his face as he knew he was good as dead.

"What did I get myself into?" he sobs as he sits in the corner with a basket of organs of the deceased. He hears something getting closer and hides in the basket. He covers himself in the guts of the Mobians and tries to think of more peaceful times.

A metal Sonic that has a more furnace like design enters the room. He caries a red Echidna whose lower half is barely attached. He puts the Echidna on the table near the wolf. He separated the two halves and started to remove the organs. He placed them in two piles. One had his heart, lungs, liver, and small intestines, and the other had his eyes, the spikes on his knuckles, the bladder, and his lower jaw.

Meanwhile, with Eggman:

"Furnace, it appears we have a fox infestation." He tells Furnace through a communication device. "Wait 3 minutes and 38 seconds before frying him on a sliver platter." He licks his teeth in anticipation while working on a new machine. While eating hedgehog stew.

The Furnace throws the ladder pile into the basket where Miles hid. The jaw hits him on the head with one of the teeth cuts him. Furnace puts the mutilated body on a meat hook. It swings with the leftover intestines slowly slipping out. Furnace leaves and slams the door behind it. Miles slowly gets out of the pile of organs, with some vain being wrapped around his left arm.

His heart beats faster, almost like it's going to burst. Yet he knew he had a choice to either fight or flight. He tried to find the best option. He knew a fight with Robotnick was a suicide mission, but it would save the survivors of the scared world. It's what heroes do.

"Alright, I only have one shot of this." He turns on the thermal verison on the goggles. He looks around the building to see if Eggman is at now. He's 5 floors above him doing something to a Mobian.

He discretely leaves the murder room and heads to the stairs. The stairs are clean for the most part. The only thing that stains them is a bit of dust and cobwebs. Every step makes him dread the thought of facing the man who has caused all the death and horrid things that have come to his home.

Meanwhile, with Eggman:

"Furnace, it appears we have a fox infestation." He tells Furnace through a communication device. "Wait 3 minutes and 38 seconds before frying him on a sliver platter." He licks his teeth in anticipation while working on a new machine. While eating hedgehog stew.

The bandage that covers his missing tail slowly starts to fall as he gets to the floor where Eggman is at.

"Where are his burnnicks?" Miles says after scanning the room he was in. "It can't be that easy."He walks slowly to the room with Eggman is at. The stench of something rotten makes him want to vomit.

He opens the door to find Eggman working on a new machine. Next to him was a bowl still steaming. The doctor turns around, showing a face that has turned red, his eyes blackened. His eyelids, lips, and mustache were gone, only showing a man who lost himself to the hunger. Next to the machine was the deceased body of Sonic the hedgehog in a capsule like a hunter hanging the the head of an elk.

"You came up all this way to stop me. I'm glad my next meal has come to me." He laughs as Miles cries profusely at the sight of the hedgehog he looked up to, being treated like a prize to the insane mad man. "Tell me one thing, Fox. How do you plan to kill me? With that knife? Please, even the pink hedgehog with the hammer put up a better fight than this."

"You monster!" Miles yells as he holds the knife towards Eggman.

"I'm no monster," Eggman tells him. "I'm simply a man who enjoys the finest meat in the world." He grins at miles as he still cries. He starts to laugh as he the timer on his watch counts down.

"TARGET SPOTTED." The Furnace flies towards miles as he grabs the fox in its hand. He snaps the neck in a swift fashion. Miles had no time to react before being killed by the Furnace.

"Well done, Furnace." Eggman says in a gleeful way. "Cook him well done for me." Furnace drags the lifeless body of the yellow fox to the oven in the next room as Eggman starts the portal. "A feast fit for a king. One with no end." He tells himself as he finds a universe where he didn't kill Sonic, but he always lost.

He decides this is the best place to start an endless feast. He laughs as miles cooks in the Furnace, and the hedgehogs body slowly decays.