Golden Devil/ Main course

"I hope you didn't fucking need that!" The Golden hedgehog yells as he rips off its leg. He then hits him with the leg until the leg breaks from the force.

"TORTURING ME WON'T WORK FOOL," the damaged bot says.

"You'll pay for what you did!" He throws the bot through the wall and breaks a table in the process. He then stomps on the bots adamin causing Furnace to twitch. "You were saying?" The flaming hedgehog says.

Missles are fried at Sonic, who doesn't only laugh at the attempt. "Was that you best?" He tells starved as his facial expression turns from a villainous smile, turns into a determined glare.

"You can't win!" Starved yells as he sends the rest of the burnnicks to kill Sonic. Thousands arrive at the lab. Sonic smiles as he flies and breaks them all at hypersonic speeds.

"You were saying elmo?" Sonic asks as panic sets in on the mad doctor.

"Sonic?" Tails his friend for years asked him. The rest of the group followed behind him. Sonic didn't even look at them as he tore the eggmobile in half and grabbed starved by the throat. The second Furnace tries to save its matter to only be blasted by Sonic's laser eyes.

"That's new," Rouge says as she barely recognizes Sonic. Rouge has bandages around her arms and legs, and she had a bruised eye.

"It's too much of a risk to get close now," Eggman responded. Eggman had burn marks on his left arm, and he wasn't wearing his coat jacket.

"Why is that?" Knuckles asks Eggman. Knuckles had scaring near his face and chest and a cast on.

"Unlike every other time he went super, he is now fueled by rage. Getting too close could make him think we're the enemy," Eggman answers.

"But we need to find Amy," Vector says. He was mostly fine but a few scratches due to his scales.

"I'll go. I'm a ninja who can turn invisible, so it's best I go find her," Espio tells the group as he goes in with a broken ankle and all.

Sonic, with his claw gouges, starved his left eye and shoved it in his mouth. He was smiling as starved, vomited, and tired to get the taste out of his mouth.

"I've just gotten started!" Sonic tells the doctor as he lays his stomach with his vomit nearby. He digs in his claws into his back until he feels his spinal cord within his grasp. Starved yelled out in agony as both Furnaces tried slaying the golden devil.

"WE WILL NOT FAIL YOU, LORD ROBOTNICK," they said in unison as they aimed for Sonic's head. They punch him, sending him flying into a nearby building, causing it to fall on him.

They land on the ground, scanning for a heartbeat before Sonic flew out and ripping off one of their heads in a fit of rage.

"Was that all? That was pathetic! I am a god compared to you!" Sonic yelled as everyone looked scared to the once friendly hedgehog turned into a rage filled person. He gets shot at by a plasma rifle by Starved, still trying to finish off the hedgehog. He just laughs and slowly walks to starved.

With Espio

"By Chaos, what is this place?" The chameleon asks while passing by dead Mobians hanging on hooks. Their blood drips from the red room as he opens the door to a room with a broken wall. He looks at the tubes to see Sonic dead. He backs away, frightened to see the hero of Mobius dead.

His left his right eye was missing as well as his right leg. His stomach was ripped open as his intestines were showing, and parts of him were burnt while other parts were covered in dried blood. His eyes leaked a black liquid as to appear he was crying.