Fast Food

Sonic was at Green Hill napping by a tree. He's dreaming about having an endless chilly dog dinner. He licks his tongue, and his stomach growls, wanting that more than anything. But he is woken up by the sound of eggmobile.

"Oh, come on, that was my favorite dream!" Sonic says while rubbing his eyes. He yawns, and then he spins dashes at the doctor. It knocks Eggman out of his vehicle and onto the grass and dirt. "You want another blue blur special in a week?"

"I'm not here for a fight, hedgehog!" He sits up, patting the dirt away. "I need help."

"I'm not falling for that trick, Eggy." Sonic retorts, but he stops himself from attacking the doctor when he hears something coming at him and fast. He jumps, and the assailant misses his prey. "I prefer the old Metal design it at least had color."

"THE DOCTOR REQUESTED HIS MEAL! AND I'LL BE THE ONE TO COOK IT RIGHT UP FOR HIM!" Furnace attempts to grab Sonic with using his metal claws but only manages to grab some of his quills. His rips some of them out of him, causing Sonic to yell.

"Hasn't your mother told you not to do that to Hedgehogs? Ow!" He rubs the spot where his quills were ripped out. "Egghead, what's with this Toaster?"

"I'll explain later, now we need to gather your friends!" Eggman flees the battle while sending a few of his badnicks to attack Furnace.

"Fine." Sonic annoyingly follows Eggman while dodging Furnace's Flamethrower. Sonic catches up with Eggman with seconds and gets on the eggmobile. "So, doc, care to explain what's with your disobeying son?"

"After you beat me and my OctoEgg, I thought I could contact a verson of me that has killed you for aid."

"Have you ever watched a movie about different dimensions? It was going to end poorly."

Eggman facepalms as he continues with the explanation. "Anyways, the me that I contacted invaded and drove me out of my lab."

"So what's with him wanting to eat me?"

"That's the part I have no idea about." A loud boom is heard as the metal furnace charges at them. "Oh, come on!"

"I guess I have to beat the microwave." Sonic lands on the ground, ready to fight the new threat once again. He runs towards Furnace at top speed fist, ready to give it a knuckle sandwich. Suddenly, Furnace is sent flying into a tree as Amy bats Furnace. "I had him, Ames." Sonic says while crossing his arms.

"Badnicks attacked my house, and I wanted to warn you."

"Eggman already did that for me."

"Wait, what?" She gives a surprised look at Sonic.

"AMY ROSE ALSO TARGETED FOR THE GRILL!" Furnace grabs Sonic legs and uses him as a bat to hit Amy. He then throws Sonic into one rocks nearby.

"Metal attack!" Eggman yells as Metal Sonic rams Furnace. The two robots trade blows as Sonic and Amy recover. Metal Sonic tears off one of Furnaces arms, causing him to retreat. Amy and Eggman both looked at each other and started to watch as Sonics fought.

"You're not escaping!" Sonic yells as he and Metal chase Furnace. Furnace sets the ground on fire to prevent Sonic from catching up. Metal Sonic was slowly catching up to his burning counterpart. His metal fingers were centimeters from Furnace, while Sonic was trying to catch the bot from its side. "Someone's too sl..." Sonic's eyes were looking at Furnace as another Furnace was catching straight at him.

Amy closes her eyes, hearing the hero of Mobius yell out on pain as the second Furnace tears a chunk of his flesh from his arm. "YOU CANNOT WIN HEDGEHOG!" A she cries as Eggman is surprised by the second Furnace. Sonic runs as the blood spills the wound and onto the grass.

"Can't you call some of your minions?" Amy asks as she starts to run after Sonic. Eggman annoyingly asks Orbot and Cubot to come to him and ask for assistance. "I'm coming, Sonic." He is lost in his thoughts just trying to find a way to escape Furnace. He tries to contact Shadow to try to get the second Furnace off of him.

"Come on, come on." Sonic panics as he starts to feel dizzy.

"What is it, Faker?" Shadow asks while he eats coffee beans.

"I need help! I'm bleeding badly!" Sonic yells as Furnace inches closer and closer.

"Where are you?"

"At chemical plant!"

Shadow grabs a green Chaos Emerald and teleports near Sonic location. He sees Furnace chasing Sonic with Amy not too far behind. He wonders why he isn't fighting, but then he sees the missing chunk of flesh and his movements becoming uncoordinated. "Damn."

He Chaos blasts the bot that was chasing the blue hedgehog, breaking it into dozens of pieces. "Thanks, Shads." Sonic passes out due to blood loss after Furnace gets destroyed.

Amy sees the extent of Sonic injuries, and she is balling her eyes out. "Shadow Help!" Shadow takes a look at the injury and sees that most of his arm muscle has been torn out, and some of his bone is showing.

"I'll take him to G.U.N. get the rest of your friends. If they can do this to Sonic, then most of you are easy pickings."