Chapter 9- secret

We spent more of the night talking than actually doing. We told each other exactly how we felt about each other and how we both wanted to keep this a secret. Although Guro was already out, I was not, and I feared the affect it might have on my football career and fanbase even if I was supposed to be proud of who I was. Nobody knew, not even my family. We set rules in place to avoid people figuring out and this made me feel a rush of adrenaline. There is nothing like loving somebody you aren't supposed to love.

We sat separately in the coach, to avoid another thigh incident, and I sat next to Hansen who chatted non-stop on the way to the grounds. We talked mainly about tactics for this English friendly as we both realized this would an incredibly hard and demanding game. Especially with Russo on the pitch. There was no talk about Reiten which I was tremendously relieved about.

As I headed into the locker room, I felt a pair of familiar hands grab my waist and pull me into the shower room. I let out a squeal of surprise before a beautiful girl placed her fingers on my lips, gesturing for me to be quiet. "Ida, all I wanted to do on the coach is this..." Guro started before she interrupted her own speech by bringing me into a passionate kiss. Her fingers ran through my brunette hair as she made out with me, creating a burning sensation within me, aching for more. But this was not the place. I broke off from her, biting my lip, "Guro, we'll get caught." I whispered, listening for voices outside. Guro grabbed my chin to look at her, "Okay but remember, I'll always be thinking kissing those lips no matter what we're doing." she ran her finger over them, wet from her tongue. I blushed hard as I opened the door and left followed by Guro, a few minutes after.

It was the 90th minute and a late corner for us. Guro ran up desperately to the ball, to position it ready for delivery. Everyone was up, with nothing to lose, and I was in the center of the box, heavily marked by England great, Millie Bright but with quick movements, I knew I could get the better of her. The whistle sounded and Guro sent it in straight away with a beautiful delivery. Time seemed to slow down as the ball floated in the air, aiming for my free head. In reflex, I jumped up, attempting to make contact. Then I did. The ball bounced off my head right into the bottom left corner with Mary Earps stranded and nowhere to be seen. I had equalized in the 90th minute. I sprinted to the left corner flag where Guro was stood and I leapt onto her, bringing her into a huge hug. Scorer and assister. Lover and lover. That would be a good title for the newspapers if they knew. The crowd roared and the sea of dark blue and red danced in ecstatic movements which were music to my ears. I was the one this time who had brought them this joy. Me, Ida Jorgenson. I got off Guro eventually, and I felt her grab my cheek and give me a loving kiss on the cheek. A sign of friendship to those watching, a much deeper meaning for me and her. We headed back to our starting positions and as soon as play resumed, it ended. I was given player of the match and praised around the grounds, giving young children autographs on their shirts, footballs and even a teddy. It felt so special. Something nobody thought women's football could feel.

On the way home, I gave in to my temptations and sat next to Guro, who was wearing her sweet-smelling perfume which I adored. My eyelids drooped and I found my head dropping onto her shoulder which she gave a warm welcome too. She put her arms around me and allowed me to cuddle into her side more for maximum comfort. Scrolling on TikTok, I saw something alarming on her fyp. It was a romanticized edit of me and her from training, interviews and even from the kiss we shared today at the match. "Shit people ship us..." I whispered to her as I clicked on the hashtag and saw hundreds of other videos like that had been uploaded. "It's so cute." Guro whispered back as she added it to her favorites. I laughed at her adorableness then shut my eyes again, giving into sleep.

A/N: 

Sorry this is short- again i'm on holiday so i'm writing this before I go and levaing it on schedules publishinggg

I thought this was quite a cute chapter thooo, hope you guys agree

Thanks again for the votes and reads :)