chapter 1 *

Leo pov

It's been so long since they left me here all alone. But I can still remember what they look, sound, and act like. You might think that's a good thing, but for me it's not. Because every time I close my eyes I see and hear them. Telling me not to cry that they will be back. But they never came back. After 11 years they haven't come back for me. It pains me to see and hear them. Expecially Raphael, my eldest brother. He was my best friend. But he even left me here in this death hole. I've been here most of my life and I still haven't been adopted. People make fun of me, call me a freak. "Leonardo to the front office." The over com said. So I ran out of my room, through the hallway, and down the stairs. Then there they were even though they got bigger they still look about the same. I started crying I couldn't stop my tears. Even though I'm 15 the tears just wouldn't stop. Then my whole past flashed before my eyes. Then it stopped when he spoke. "Leo it's ok were back. We came to get you little bro. If you can't remember us that's ok, you where so little when we brought you here. Now your so grown up. Hey Leo it's me Raph you don't have to cry were here for you." "No! You aren't here you left me here all alone, never to see you again!"

Raph pov

He remembers us but he thinks we left him here all alone, never to see us again. Should I just hug him? What should I do? It's been 11 years I don't know my own brother, no my best friend, anymore. Then I walk up to him and hug him tighter than I ever have before to anyone. "I missed you Leo, we missed you. Please stop crying it breaks my heart to see you cry." His eyes widened, he hugged me back and stopped crying. "I missed you too. Please don't leave me again." Then Mikey and Donnie joined the hug and then we all pulled away. But I keped my hands on his shoulders. "We won't ever leave you again. Your shorter than I thought you'd be." He frowned at that and pulled away. "Hey that's mean. Well I'm going to go get my stuff if that's all right?" "Of course it is hurry up ok so we can get you setup at our house. Mom and dad past away if you didn't remember." "I remember don't worry." Then he ran off to his room........ then came back with a back pack and two posters in his hands. I put my arm around him and we walked to my truck. Donnie let him sit in the front. Then we drove off.

A/N

Okay tell me what you think. Love always raphaelray03.