chapter 6 *

Leo pov

I got out of the car and went into the building. Once inside I went to the councillor and got my schedule and map of the school. Then headed off to class......

(Time skip till after school still Leo pov)

I left the building and waited by the front doors for Mikey and Donnie. As I was waiting I saw Raph's truck pull up and he rolled down the window and signalled for me to come over. So I did.

"Hey Leo how was your day?" He asked with his cute crooked smile. "Good. But is it normal for the same boy to smack my butt every time I pass by or nare him?" He looked mad and jealous. "That means he likes you. And if he does it again tell the teacher and when I pick you up tell me and i'll beat the shit out of him." He said furious. I smirked and kissed his check. Then all of a sudden the door swung open and Donnie and Mikey looked at us like they saw exactly what I just did. "Are you guys in love?" Mikey asked moving his eye brows up and down. "Yes, so what you and Donnie are together." My eyes widened. They both blushed as much as I was. "Shut up Raphael." "But are you two together?" I nodded and Raph smiled. Then he pulled my face to his and kissed me again. This time I let him.

On the way home Donnie and Mikey held hands in the back. I grabbed Raph's hand that was resting on the arm rest and he held my hand as well.

A/N

I know that Donnie and Mikey weren't dating before but just pretend they were. Love always raphaelray03.