Chapter 8

A/N

I would suggest reading the end of the previous chapter, so that this one makes sense. Oh and this contains smutt but no sex.

Raph pov

I moved back to Leo's lips, but my hands wandered his body. They moved to his shirt and I pulled it off.  I detached my lips from his and made my way to his plastron. I liked every inch of his plastron until he moaned out. I continued to like and suck that spot. Then I looked up at his face it was a bright red, his eyes where shut tight out of pleasure, and his lips where parted. He looked so hot and sexy, I almost couldn't control myself. I stopped my assault and looked at him. He whimpered at the loss of contact, I smirked at his cute little sounds. "Are you sure you want to do this, because if we go any further I won't be able to stop?" He nodded. I smirked and went and took off my shirt, pants and underwear. Then did the same to him. I moved my hand down to his slit and rubbed, he moaned out then dropped down. He wasn't that big, only about 7 inches. But it was still impressive. I started to move down to his dick, but he stopped me.

Leo pov

"I-I want to s-s-see yours." I looked down at him, his face was covered in shock. Then his facial expression changed, he smirked and got up off the bed. "Sit on the edge baby, I'll show you what you want." I felt my face heat up but did what I was told. His hands moved to mine. He lead my hands to his slit and made me rub it. Then he moved his hand off of mine and I continued on my own. After a few rubs he groaned and dropped down. My eyes widened, It was so big, about 11 or 12 inches big. "Do you like what you see Angel?" I blushed at his question, but nodded. I looked up at his face and he nodded, knowing that I was asking to touch it. I went and rapped my fingers around it and moved my hand up and down along his length. He groaned at the friction, so I picked up my pase. I moved my face closer to his tip, once it was only a few centimeters away I looked up at him. His head was leaned back and his eyes where half lidded out of pleasure. I stuck my tongue out and licked it. He moaned out, so I did it again and again. Finally I decided to take the tip in my mouth. His hand moved to the back of my head. I took more and more into my mouth every second, until I was at the base. I started to suck on it and after 3 minutes he cam into my mouth. I sucked him a little more to get every ounce of com from him, then I swallowed and detached my mouth from his cock. "Damn baby, are you sure this is you first time?" I smirked and he made me lay on the bed.