Chapter 9

Raph pov

I couldn't believe that Leo was able to swallow my whole load. It was so hot, the way his eyes closed and when he pulled off my cock he liked his lips. I can't get the image out of my head, hopefully he will do that again.

Right now I'm laying above him between his legs. I have my fingers lubed up waiting at his hole. "You can go ahead a-and start R-Raphie." His face was flushed a bright red. I circled one finger around his hole then pushed it in slowly.

He moaned out at the intrusion, I looked at his face one eye was closed the other half lidded out of pleasure and pain. I started to move my finger around inside him. Soon enough he was moaning with every movement.

That was my cue to add another finger, so I did. He moaned again this time only out of pure pleasure. I moved my fingers around inside him then went ahead and spread him out.

I added my third and final finger, by the time I did he was a moaning mess. Every time he moaned it turned me on even more, if that was even possible. I pulled out my fingers and he wimpered at the loss of contact.

"Do you wan't me to use a condom baby?" "Ummmm... I-I-I don't want you to use one, I w-want you to c-com inside me." I smirked at his answer and lubed up my dick.

I lined up with his hole and slowly pushed in. He clenched around me. I moved my hand to grasp his dick and started rubbing, to relax him. It worked, and I pushed in more. Every few seconds another inch of me went inside his tight hole.

I was all the way in, I had to let him get used to it but it was so hard. I wanted to just smash into his tight little hole. If I did I would hurt him. If I hurt him I would be so ashamed of myself for not showing more self control.

"Raphie, you can move now. Just be gentle." I had been waiting for that, I nodded and slowly pulled an inch out then slowly pushed back in. "Ah." I continue pulling more and more out with each thrust.

"Ahhh.....Raphie right there." I had sped up my pase and hit something that made Leo wiggle underneath me out of pure pleasure. I had found his sweet spot, I hit it again and again.

Then I slowed down just a little and flipped us without pulling out. He didn't know what happened or what to do. "Baby ride me, move up and down on my big hard cock."

He blushed the cutest blush I've ever seen him do. I put my hands up for support. He grabbed them and pulled himself up then dropped down with a loud smack.We continued with this position until we both where reaching our climax.

"Ah...ah..mm. Raphie...Raphie I'm ganna c-cu-." He came all over my chest and face. His hole clenched around my member. "Me too baby." I said between grunts. I flipped him on his back and got on top without pulling out.

I rammed into his hole a few more times then I came deep inside him. He moaned at the warm liquid filling him up. I collapsed next to him, and I pulled him to my chest.

"I-I l-l-love you, Raphie." I looked down at him, his big beautiful blue eyes stared up at me. I kissed his forehead and said, "I love you too my beautiful angel." He snuggled into my chest and we feel asleep.