4

" sunghoon stop! You will burn your hand, first wore the gloves " sunghoon mother scold him, right now he is helping his mother in kitchen as it's his holiday today.

Sunghoon put the gloves on and than said dramatically " now is it okh mrs park " making his mother nod .

Suddenly the bell rang.

" oh wait mom I will check " sunghoon said making mrs park nod.

He took the gloves off and wipes her hands with a towel and leave to cheak who is at door.

He opened the door and got bewildered and confuse at same time.

" Mr shin " sunghoon mumbled.

" Good morning sunghoon"

" Oh yeah good morning sir " sunghoon said while bowing.

" Who is at door " mrs park shout while coming toward them.

She looked at sunghoon that behind him and got shocked

" hy-hyunwook ?" She asserted gawking at the man.

Sunghoon was amazed at what was occurring.

...

" Are you telling me you used to be bestfriends" sunghoon yet again consulted for fifth time.

" Yeah hoon we were like childhood besties" mrs park laughing with Mr shin confirming again.

" He was crazy in love with this rich and arrogant girl yet he keep on falling for her."

"HEY STOP AERA DON'T PASS OVER HOW YOU WERE CRAZY FOR THAT SCHOOL COUNCIL GUY! And where is he ?" He intrupted whilst sunghoon and his mother smile vanished

"Did I say something wrong?"

"N-NO hyunwook, actually he died 4 years ago because of cancer" she exclaimed avoiding the eye contact.

"What? I am really sorry I wasn't there when you guys need me "He said looking downward felling guilty to be not there when his friends need him.

" Hyun, it's ok , just tell me how is Yuna, it must be hard to raise a child alone" SHE asked.

" I think I pampered her too much she is just like her mother."

" And there is a another reason for my today arrival" Mr shin said.

" What is it?" Mrs park questioned confused.

" I want your son hand for my daughter " Mr shin exclaimed making both sunghoon and his mother eyes widen.

" I have seen how kind , honest and gentlemen he is, just like what I want for my daughter"

" I know my daughter is not like him or can say opposite of him but she is like her mother kind at heart. And I know like how I changed her mother, sunghoon have the capability to change her too"

" So what you say ?" Mr shin asked.

" Hyun we were friends for so many years I know you have raised her well , so I am ok with it only if sunghoon is" mrs park reassured than look toward sunghoon.

"Here son, my daughter picture" Mr shin said while giving him Yuna picture.

Sunghoon eyes  got widen while looking at the picture . He remembered the girl from that day.

" Sir I am ok with it if both parents and Yuna herself is ok with it " sunghoon assured while looking at shin.
He don't know why he said yes maybe because he don't want to disappoint his parents friend or because after the first encounter with this girl he keep on thinking about her at day or night, at work or home.

Both the parents smiled brightly
" It's mean we are going to fulfill the promise we made at our youth just for fun" mrs park exclaimed happily.

" Ikr". Mr shin said and hugged sunghoon " thankyou son "

Sunghoon also smiled and hugged him back.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion 💜🤌