6

" appa why are you doing this? You want me to marry that poor man! How can you do this "

" Yun! He is a nice man " Mr shin console.

" So what I will do of his niceness when he is not even rich, my driver earned more money than him!" She yelled.

" YUNA! Talk properly and maybe he is not rich enough but the money he earned is of his own hardwork unlike you who is wasting his father money"

"Appa now for defending him you are letting me down"

"Yun try t-

" APPA I HATE YOU!! You are ruining my life" she yelled than run away from there to her room, crying and slamming the door hard.

Mr shin sigh than sit on the sofa and look at the picture of his died wife
' I know I am being too harsh on our princess but it is for her own good, I want her to know the real meaning of life '

.....

" So do my son like his future wife " mrs park asked making sunghoon blush.

" mom stop teasing me " sunghoon whined.

" What? Am I wrong , I saw how your eyes were shinning while looking at her " she teases.

" Yaah mom stop!" He said while looking other way not wanting to show his blushing face.

Suddenly remembered about something and asked " mom do you think it is right decision to make a rich millionaire girl to marry a poor man like me, I don't know if I will be able to fullfill her dream"

" Son if hyunwook have taken this decision I know he must have think about it and he will never want bad for his daughter , so you just have to try your best to give her all of your love ok" mrs park said caressing her son cheeks lovingly. Sunghoon smiled than nod.

" And I have a suprise for you " mrs park said making sunghoon confused. " What is it ?" He asked.

" How will it be a surprise if I will already tell you " she said dramatically.

" You have to just wait for tomorrow"

....

The smell of alcohol was filled in the air, so was Yuna head. She was looking at nothing with blank expressions, thinking, how her life is going to get ruined after 2 weeks. She took one more glass of alcohol and gulped it in one go.

" Yun.. stop, you had enough alcohol now please stop!"

"Yo-yOU arE teLlInG mE tO sToP..wh-WHen mY oWn FatHer iS ruIniNg My liFE..." She said totally drunk.

" Yun control youself, uncle must have think about you"

" OH reAllY YoU- before she can complete her sentence her head started ringing and she fainted on her seat.

" YUNA!!!" Yeji panicked.

Yeji try to wake her up but she didn't awake. So, with the help of bodygaurd she helped Yuna to get inside her car.

' I don't know what uncle is thinking.. ' she mumbled than order driver to drove at Yuna mansion.

______________________________________

Hey guys don't forget to vote and comment 💜