5

"appa I wouldn't get married and this is final what is my age ? This is my age to enjoy and having fun with my friends and chilling! why are you  you bringing that marriage stuff in between.?" Yuna said furiously.

"Yuna lower your voice and enough is enough...you are getting married to him and that is final!" Mr shin shouted.
"I choose someone who will help you to learn those things, Who will be with you forever. He is such a nice person but sometimes cold too. Now it's upto your behaviour. But he is the perfect man for a brat like you, i can say

"You're behaving like a Whipped man. If you want then go and marry him.. I'm out of this conversation "She said.

" Yun he is the son of my best friend and he is going to take good care of you"

" But appa- "

" Don't forget you have promised me that you will make my one wish true, so my wish is that you will marry him"

" Appa how can you do this with your own daughter "

" Yun I am doing this for your own good, so please understand and today we are going there for dinner"

" Argh ! Appa you are so bad " Yuna stomped her foot and go away from there.

.....

" Wth appa you are telling we I shin Yuna is  going to marry at this house" Yuna said while looking at the house weirdly. " Our storage room is bigger than it"

" Yun respect other things and I want you to behave properly inside " he scold while Yuna just roll her eyes.

Mr shin ring the bell. After some time the door was opened by Mrs park.

She smiled brightly toward them. While Yuna bowed toward her.

They entered the house while Yuna eyes wander around the house.
Don't tell me appa is serious about marring me in this cheap house,Yuna thought.

Suddenly Mrs park hugged Yuna making her uncomfortable. She was about to say something but before that mrs park had already broken the hug.

" You are so pretty just like your mother, can't wait to make you my daughter in law " mrs park said excitedly. In response Yuna just give her a fake smile.

" Oh here comes my future son in law" Mr shin said while looking at sunghoon who was coming down from stairs.

" How are you son?" Mr shin asked.

Sunghoon came towards him and hug him " I am fine, what about you sir"

" I am also good son and stop calling me sir now I am going to be your future father in law so call be dad" he said while sunghoon nod without showing any expression but only he knows how much shy he became internally.

That's when both Yuna and sunghoon look towards eachother. Yuna eyes got Widen, recognising the man from that day while sunghoon heart skip a beat looking at the beauty.

" YOU!!!" She shouts.

" Do you guys know eachother ?" Mr shin questioned.

Sunghoon was about to reply but Yuna cutt him off
" NO, I thought he was someone I know"

Sunghoon looked towards her and thought ' why she is lying' but than he walk towards her and forwarded his hand for handshake.
" Hii, I am park sunghoon"
Like I care, she mumbled  without anyone noticing and was about to ignore him but she saw her father death glaring at her. She rolled her eyes internally than shake her hands with him.

Yuna tried to take her hand back but he was holding it firmly. She glared at him than pull her hand back forcefully.

Sunghoon thought that because of there last encounter she was behaving like this, so he shrugged it off.

" Now let's eat the dinner before it get cold" mrs park said making other nod.

They all settled in dinning table while mrs park served the food.

' wth are they thinking I am going to eat this rubbish food, what should I do, why dad want me to marry with this man ' Yuna thought while looking at the food not even touching it.

" What happened daughter, you don't like it " mrs park asked looking at Yuna. Mr shin and sunghoon who were eating also eating look towards her.

She gulped than lied " actually aunt I am full, I have already eaten with my friends , so it will be ok right"

" Oh it's ok honey " mrs park said and smiled toward her, in return Yuna also give her a small smile.

Than again everyone started eating their food talking in between. Sunghoon was also glancing at Yuna while eating but she was just into her phone not having any interest in their conversation.

" So it's final that your wedding will be held after 2 week " mr shin declared making Yuna shocked.

" WHAT!! " Yuna shout.

______________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment 💜