7

After 2 weeks

Finally the day came which is going to change both Yuna and sunghoon life, their weeding day.

Yuna was sitting in the bride room.
Ready but only externally. Inside she was only thinking about how to stop this weeding it's not like she didn't try in the past weeks only she knows how much she please , beg her dad but he never change his decision.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She is looking beautiful but her expressions were blank.

Suddenly someone opened the door and enter inside.

" My princess is looking so beautiful " Mr shin said looking at his daughter.

" Here.." he took out a necklace from his pocket and forwarded it to Yuna
" this is your mom necklace.. the one you always asked me too give you" he caress her head lovingly " you know why I never give it to you because I want this to be your wedding gift" he smiled toward her but her expressions were blank. She took the necklace from his hand than look away.

Mr shin felt hurt but he know the reason behind his daughter behaviour is he himself. So, he collect himself and asked " yun.. let's go.. now it's time for wedding honey"

Yuna looked towards him with pleading eyes, having little hope that maybe he will stop but in last it got crushed.
...

Yuna walked down the asile with her arms linked with mr shin.

( Imagine there is no fur type selves in her hands and dress is long )

Sunghoon looked towards her, his heart was beating fast, he gulped thinking how the hell he get such a beautiful bride.

Mr shin handed yuna hand in his. Feeling her soft and delicate skin he took her hands gently not wanting to hurt her anyhow. But on the other hand Yuna looked disgust by his touch. She look toward him and he was smiling at her warmly.
He was looking handsome in the tuxedo.
If He wasn't poor, she would have fallen for him.

Both took the vows and it was the time for the kiss. Sunghoon leaned to kiss her lips but she dodged her face to the left a little bit making his lips to land on her cheek. Sunghoon was shocked but didn't show any expression.

She wiped her cheeks disgustingly looking at him. Both of them went and greeted people on the party.

Yeji walked towards both of them and hug Yuna tightly and than give a small smile to sunghoon.

" Please take good care of my friend and congratulations to both of you " yeji said.
Sunghoon warmly nod, while Yuna just roll her eyes mumbling something.

" Kids it's time for both of you to go home" mr shin said smiling toward them.

" Hoon actually I have also something to tell you " mrs park said.

" What is it mom?"

" From now on I am going to live At your aunt house " she tells.

"WHAT!! NO!! Mom you are going nowhere"
He yelled.

" Son I am not going for forever, just for some months... You know right she is ill and you both just get married and need some time alone too"
She hold her son hands " it's alright right"

Sunghoon sigh than nod, hugging her tightly.

Looking at both mom and son Yuna suddenly started missing her mom. Her eyes got gloomy.mr shin understand his daughter very well he understands how she is feeling. So, he walk towards her and warmly smile.
" Appa is always with Yuna ok.. appa took the decision so Yuna could get to learn the value of money, love and relationships. He just want the best for her" he said than hugged her, needing the hug urgently She hugged him back and started sobbing.
Sunghoon sadly smiling and admired his wife.

______________________________________

dont forget to vote and comment 💜