Chapter 6

We sat at the food court in perfect silence only smiling slyly at one another, massaging each other's thighs, fiending for more of the other; we had made it out of the store without being caught. Security wasn't waiting for us, no one was shooting us dirty looks, no one approached us and as for the red outfit we managed to leave it clean and damage-free enough for it to be put back. Even though we knew for a fact no one caught us, we still sat there getting nervous every time it seemed like someone was starting towards us. But that risk of being caught only caused our hearts to race faster while we sat there.

"Hey, where are those panties I hung on the doorknob?"

"In my pocket."

"Did you pay for them?"

"No. I doubt they would have wanted them back anyway with how wet they were. How'd you soak them so much, so quickly, anyway?"

"After I took all those photos for you, I had gotten so horny that I masturbated through them and squirted in them too."

"You are a fucking freak."

"Says the one that was sitting there practically inhaling them."

"Your scent is so addictive. You can't blame me."

"That's called Olfactophilia."

"Sexual arousal from scents and odors, I know."

"I've never met someone who has that kink."

"Any kink I have I study it, that way I make sure I'm versed well enough to know what I'm talking about. So, you have a roleplay kink?"

"Yes, very much so, I think it stems from the tactic I use for my memories. Acting like I'm someone else, or another version of me from another universe, gets me so hot for some reason. When I first saw that red outfit, I immediately thought of Red Riding Hood. Then I remembered you have a Primal Kink. How I didn't notice it before, in your basement, will evade me until the end of time probably but; I realized you have a Degradation Kink that runs into your God Complex."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You like being degraded in a way that glorifies you and strokes your ego."

"You are right. So, what shall we do next? Shall we go somewhere else and misbehave?"

"We can go anywhere you like."

I could see in her face she knew what she wanted next and had begun thinking of a way to guide me to it but, her train was derailed when her phone began buzzing. She quickly answered it and I watched as her mood rotted and changed in the blink of an eye.

"I'm walking through the mall. – I don't want to be near Henry still. – Right, I'll be there as soon as I can. – No, I don't need either of them to come get me, I can make my way."

She hung up the phone and closed up her tray, "I need you to drive me to the hospital and then disappear. I will text you later."

"I'm not leaving you there alone. We'll already be in the hospital what better place to drain some bodies of most of their blood?"

"Corvus, no, please just trust my plan. I won't stay away from you long."

"And if he's trying to trap you? What if this is the last time I see you?"

"You said you could track me anywhere right, anyway?"

Yes.

"Yes, no matter where you go, I'll find you."

"Then trust me, and if it comes to it show me how much of an apex predator you are."

I sighed deeply and nodded, we threw away the trays and quickly made our way out of the mall to the car. Once we were on the road, she took out my earrings and messed up her hair more than it was already from us in the dressing room. Twenty-five minutes later we pulled into the hospital parking lot. Skylar instructed me to park as far away from the front door as possible.