Introduction

Welcome to,
Kings Of Sins Trilogy book two.

If you haven't read Blissful Chaos and Blissful Pleasure, go take a look at the Bonus Chapters at least. However? This can be read as a standalone, but to know more, read King Of Redemption.

The official/basic warnings:

NOTE | As always, the author doesn't compose about sweet, naive guys who smooch you with devotion. I'm the author who writes about morally grey, dark men who corrupt their girls. And English isn't my first language, I usually spoke both French and English growing up, if there are any grammatical mistakes, don't be frightened to point them out.

EATING DISORDER || Please, if this triggers you, do not continue reading. The main character will have an eating disorder, and it's okay if you're struggling with one, it will get better. Please be healthy, be free, and talk to someone.

AGE-GAP/FORBIDDEN || The age gap in this book is big, and the trope is forbidden.

SMUT || This book contains mature themes (in detail), explicit language, and violence. Be aware that the author loves smut.

CHARACTERS || The characters are all amazing but Mister Christian might get on your nerves.

KILLING-DRUGS-VIOLENCE || This is a mafia book, be aware of the actions. If you don't like these types of books then I suggest you don't move on.

MULTIPLE POINT OF VIEWS || There will be four POV's! Four main characters!

───────────────────────

Copyright ©2023 -LIA

All Rights Reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the author's express written permission.

This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, businesses, events, and places are the product of the author's imagination.