𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

In the upper class of New York City flourished a famous empire. It was a dangerous and shadowy realm ruled by the mysterious and dangerous figure of the underworld, Damien Lars. The most powerful mafia in New York, led by Damien, was an infamous group that demanded respect, fear, and loyalty from everyone who dared to cross its path.

Once upon a time in the city of New York, a girl named Adeline Meadows was born into a world of wealth and privilege. Although she was born into a family associated with the notorious underworld, Adeline possessed a rare innocence that saw the goodness in people, even in the darkest of places.

Adeline's father, Grayson Meadows, was the best friends father of the infamous mafia leader, Damien Lars. While the Lars family ran a legitimate business empire as a front, their true power and influence lay in their connections to the underworld. Adeline's childhood was a blend of luxury and danger, surrounded by intimidating men who benefited from her family's criminal activities.

Despite the events that unfolded around her, Adeline saw beyond the hardened masks worn by her family members and their friends. She believed that every person had the capability for redemption, if only given the chance. She saw love. She felt care.

Las Vegas, known as the notorious gambling and entertainment capital of the world, is a city bathed in neon lights and fueled by dreams of fortune. Beneath its glittering exterior lies a darkness, controlled by one man - the powerful and ruthlessly dangerous mafia boss, Luciano Mariano. Unleashing terror, corruption, and fear, Mariano's grip on the city has remained unchallenged for years.

Born into a dangerous family, Mariano quickly rose through the ranks, displaying an aptitude for ruthlessness and manipulation. Mariano's control over Las Vegas transcended the realm of organized crime. He lead by obedience.

Unlike the New York leader, Damien. Damien leads by loyalty and honor. Luciano leads by his soldiers obeying him and being terrified of him with respect.

Owning numerous legitimate businesses, he used them as a front to launder money and prove his influence over the city. His empire extended far beyond the Las Vegas, reaching into the heart of politics, and law enforcement. With every passing year, his dominion grew stronger, and his reputation became darker. Also known for his sadistic nature.

The Mariano and the Lars family are not enemies, but Damien and Luciano are two dangerous men who aren't fond of each other. While Luciano of them is as silent as a graveyard, and is aware of everything surrounding him, Damien is a man of action. He strikes when ready, and doesn't give up until he wins his vengeance.

Adeline and Luciano were never meant to cross paths, but the moment he landed eyes on her, he vowed to protect her from the cruel world she is awakening to, even if it means giving up his revenge for her family.

And oh, was Adeline scared of this brutal man? No. She ran with him.

_____________________________

Valentina Lars was born into a world of danger. As the little sister of a notorious mafia leader, she was constantly surrounded by a sea of menacing men. Despite the tough exterior that her world demanded, Valentina always managed to find beauty in the darkest of places. Like finding beauty in her brother's best friend.

Valentina was innocent, at least physically.

One figure that stood out amongst the shadows was Christian, her brother's best friend. Older and covered in intricate tattoos that seemed to tell stories of a life filled with both triumph. Christian Kingston was a formidable presence. Yet, Valentina saw beyond his fierce facade. She believed there was a flicker of temptation hidden within his eyes.

Ever since she was a child, Valentina found herself captivated. His every word and action left her heart racing with a mixture of excitement and fear. She watched him closely, curious about the life he led and the secrets he carried.

But her infatuation with Christian did not go unnoticed. Her brother, Damien, warned her about the dangers of getting involved with someone in their line of work. "He's not a good man, Valentina," he would say, his voice laced with concern. "He's seen things that would terrify you."

However, Valentina was tempted. She longed to discover the depths of Christian's soul, to unearth the goodness she believed was buried beneath his tough exterior. And so, she would often find herself making excuses to be in his presence.

She needed the darkness.

Named Christian Kingston. Tall, muscular, and with a brooding demeanor, he was known to most as an unstoppable force, both in the treacherous world of cage fighting and in the dark depths of the mafia.

Christian had a dangerous reputation that struck fear into the hearts of his opponents. He was a relentless combatant inside the steel cage, delivering bone-crushing blows that left opponents dazed and defeated. Outside the ring, his name echoed through the corridors of the criminal underworld, his exploits whispered in hushed tones. His loyalty to the mafia had earned him a position of power within their ranks.

But amidst the chaos and danger that surrounded him, there was one aspect of Christian's life that often went unnoticed - his insatiable appetite for women. The man had always been a man whore, irresistibly drawing women to him with his charismatic charm and rugged allure. His conquests knew no bounds, and he reveled in the pleasures that came with being a seductive force.

He shared intimacy with most the population of women in New York, but there was one untouced young girl he hasn't claimed, Valentina, his best friend's little sister.

But he plans to claim his stake on her.

__

I am aware this prologue is very long, but I had to show and explain the characters. This isn't really a prologue, merely an introduction.

I hope I got you guys hooked so far...