|∆Sweet Relaity∆|

As Sanemi and Kanae continue their patrol, he can't shake the feeling that he's not quite ready to give up yet. He knows that she's not saying no, but he also knows that he can't read her mind. He's worried that he may have jumped the gun and said the wrong things. He can't stand the idea of losing her, and he can't imagine how he would cope if she said no.

Just as he's about to give up hope, he sees a group of demons not far ahead. They're in a residential area, and there are innocent civilians everywhere. Sanemi knows what he has to do, and he takes out his sword without hesitation. Only as he's about to go make his first motion, Kanae stops him.

"Sanemi, wait," she says sharply. "These are low-level demons, we don't need to go all out with these."

Sanemi is taken aback by her sudden change in perspective, and he can't help but wonder if it's because she's still unsure of his feelings toward her. He stands there silently, his sword still raised, as Kanae takes charge of the situation.

"We'll take these out quietly," she tells him. "If any of these are stronger, then we'll deal with them as they come. But for now, let's keep the noise down."

Sanemi follows her lead, and they move as silently as possible through the streets, taking out demon after demon without making a sound. As they work together, he can't help but feel a sense of admiration for her. She may not have had the same training as he did, but she still managed to keep up with him and even take the lead at times. He realizes that he was wrong to think that she was uncertain of her feelings toward him. He was the unsure one, and he was the one who needed to find the courage to speak his truth.

As they finish off the last demon, Sanemi turns to face her. His heart is racing, but this time, it's not with fear. He looks her in the eye, and for the first time, he speaks with complete honesty and openness.

"Kanae, I'm in love with you. I have