🦋21st

As soon as Jungkook arrived he found him sleeping on the sofa and Areum was roaming around. He knelt down on the floor in front of his husband and cupped his cheek and called him to woke up, and he woke up feeling the cold touch; otherwise he was assuming that Jungkook was calling him in his dream.

He sat down, giving him the cold shoulder when he wished “Good morning” and searches for Areum who was hiding under the tea table. Likewise, he picked him up in his arms and went to his bedroom.

Jungkook frowned but didn't say anything, but embarrassingly he followed him, but there was Areum on the bed and Nam was in the washroom so he didn't interrupt. He took Areum in his arms and went to kitchen to drink water.

Jungkook noticed the cake in the dustbin, which was smelling. He scolded Nam for it in his mind, but then his eyes caught the line was written on it which was ruined half of it, yet he can connect the dots.

' Oh No .shit, Jungkook. You're dead"

He went back to their bedroom and there Nam was getting ready to leave to work. He was yet giving cold shoulder to him so he stood next to him while Nam was combing his hair.

“ I'm … Namjoon. I'm sorry."

“ It's alright Jungkook. I'm ain't mad at you so relax." Nam admits but Jungkook was convinced as he was speaking while looking into the mirror not facing him. He certainly believed that Nam was upset about last night. Nam was fixing his tie but was messing it. It happens when he's frustrated.

Jungkook turned him around gripping his arm. “ Let me." He whispered and Nam nodded, looking away. When he was done, he looked up, yet his husband wasn't looking at him. He collected the stuff he needed like phone, watch, wallet, and bag. He glanced at Jungkook but didn't say anything, he doesn't know what would be the right words currently because in his head numerous things were running. Mostly, which were not nice.

“ Jungkook."

“ Yes."

“ Congratulations. Bye." Regardless, he managed to wish. Sadness is fully seen on his face. He's trying to put a poker face, but he failed. He walked out of the room shutting the door and his eyes filled with tears. Not only that, but he wiped them and rushed before his husband can exit.

“ Namjoon." He halted in the living room and turned around. Jungkook was standing on the top of the stairs looking down at him. He's clutching the side of his jeans, and that's meaning he's nervous.

“ Don't forget to eat. Okay." Nam nodded and smiled, which didn't reach to his eyes.

Jungkook was guilty and didn't know how to resolve the issue. He could ask for help to Jin Hyung, but he also will upset him informing about it. Surely, Jin will be angry to know that he isn't taking care of his younger brother.

He works out for an hour, then went to take a long bath.

He had three missed calls from Taehyung. Furthermore, he would rather not communicate with anyone, however his curiosity to know why he called he ended up calling him back and Taehyung received it.

“ Hello! Hyung what's up. I just noticed three miss calls."

“ JK how could you hide it from us? You're keeping secret from us. From your Hyung... That's so mean JK"