This cannot end well...

Ruby: Hello every- *gets cut off by a strange, withered rabbit animatronic that appears in the mansion, gold in colour*

Rabbit: IT'S ME. *psychotic laughter* Remember me BEN? That time you were at Freddy's and I tipped water on you? *holds up a bucket of water and chuckles* I AM STILL HERE.... And now I'm going to get you.

BEN: *leaps into technology and an image of him sprinting down a tunnel can be seen then it disappears* Not if you can't go near me Springtrap!!!

Ruby: Oh dear lord Springtrap please come here now.

Springtrap: but BEN needs water tipped over his head...

Ruby: he may be annoying but still *creates a shadow storm that'll force BEN out, so she can talk to BEN, before she can talk Springtrap dumps the water on his head*

BEN: *whimpers before turning to them and glaring* YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!!!

Springtrap and Ruby: Oh dear/ oh F*CK!!! *they immediately get into defensive positions as BEN launches towards them*

BEN: you mother-f*cking a$$holes!!!

*Ruby swiftly grabs BEN by the foot and twists it so he lands on his back*

Ruby: BEN I swear I was not trying to trick you, I was trying to help you.

BEN: yeah right! *blocks out her words and then resumes attacking, Ruby grabs his shoulder and with a flick of her wrist he's on his back*

Springtrap: Ruby he's not going to listen...

*BEN regains his position and attacks before Ruby has time to respond he lands a blow to her left shoulder which merely angers her and she grabs her sword with her right*

BEN: *smirks* you really shouldn't have done that... *he laughs before trying to attack using as much strength as possible he succeeds in grabbing the sword and creating a few very deep gashes in her back and left thigh*

Ruby: *Eyes glow bright red* You remember Jeff's Proxy? You really should not piss me off BEN!

Masky: Springtrap come here, stay out of this, trust me.

*The fight goes on for what feels like hours and gets extremely intense, blood stains the carpet, furniture has been broken, several consoles have been damaged and Slender is too furious to break it up, all of this only results in BEN and Ruby getting injured to the point where BEN is on the floor unconscious and Ruby's just clinging desperately to the shadows*

Springtrap: Ruby seems like she would destroy everything right now if she wasn't injured...

*Slender beckons EJ forward and He asks for Hoodie and Toby's help, Toby carries Ruby while EJ carries BEN Hoodie in the middle incase they attack again*

Masky: Yeah she would have... no point trying to control her when she's pissed off she has patience and usually gets revenge within three days... Jeffs previous proxy decided to throw a knife at her head, several times, when she told him to stop he tried to attack her, she walked away without a scratch, having used the shadows and darkness to her advantage... three days later she walked in covered in blood and holding the proxy's head, Slender and the other two didn't tell her off, I didn't have the nerve to, but I know she is hiding something, Toby and Hoodie shy away from her a bit, her having snapped at them once.

Springtrap: What's she hiding?

Masky: I don't know what it is, but either way she knows something we don't, I've tried to ask her but she brushes me off when I ask, then she'll go on a killing and won't return for days...

-a few hours later-

*Everyone looks over from listening to what Masky was saying, they see Ruby standing at the top of the stairs, her eyes glowing. BEN appears behind her his eyes full of hatred and anger and pain, he goes to attack but she turns around and swiftly grabs him Ruby faces the stairs and using the shadows ghost glides down them, dragging BEN behind her, halfway she stops on one of the small landings she retrieved her sword and
aims it for BEN*

Ruby: YOU KNOW NOT TO ATTACK ME! WHEN I WAS ATTACKED BY JEFF'S PROXY YOU WERE ONE OF THE FIRST TO SEE ME WALK IN WITH HIS HEAD, I THINK I WILL TAKE YOUR HEART INSTEAD!

Masky: RUBY STOP!

Slender: *uses static and she drops her sword*

Ruby: *lets out a low growl and leaps directly at Slender*

Slender: Ruby stop it!!! *Strengthens the static so she drops to the floor, Masky has just enough time to grab her hands as Jeff throws a chain towards them*

Jeff: Chain her immediately!

Masky: Sorry Ruby * wraps the chain around her and Jeff throws the lock towards Masky* Thanks Jeff. *Locks the chains so she cannot move and then helps her up*

Slender: Chaining her may not help for long...

Masky: Why?

*Slender nods towards BEN who's picked up the sword*

BEN: you B!TCH!!!

*Ruby rattles the chains and eventually find a loose link close enough to snap*

Ruby: *smirks* I would not do that BEN you know my sword is bound to me...

BEN: Yeah but you aren't holding it and you're wrapped in chains

Ruby: *Lets the chains drop and moves unseen towards BEN so she is now standing behind BEN with her sword against his throat* You ever try to fight me again and I will make sure that I "accidentally" lose control.

BEN: *shaking*

*Ruby allows her sword to lower but makes it cut his shoulder quite deep so that he has yet another injury*

BEN: *cries out in pain as begin I walk off* You F*CKING B!TCH I WILL MAKE SURE YOU-

Ruby: *clamps hand over BEN's mouth and raises her sword again* Shut the f*ck up you midget, *lowers the sword and takes a few steps back* I am going killing I will be back at dawn... no one follow me *glares at Slender and the proxies beside Masky*

Masky: Ruby you're injured I'll come with you and don't get caught! And why killing?

Ruby: NO STAY HERE. Since when do I get caught? And I do not need to hunt...

Masky: *nods* okay...

Ruby: *walks out the door with her cloak flowing behind her*

*A few hours later Slender hears Ruby's voice* Slender help...

Slender: Ruby?

Ruby: Hunters

Slender: I'll send the proxies, Jeff and EJ, okay?

Ruby: Yes, hurry...

Jeff: Smile dog's coming...

Masky: F*CK THIS I AM LEAVING NOW! BEN YOU'RE COMING WITH US BECAUSE YOU CAUSED HER TO LEAVE SO IT'S YOUR FAULT!

Springtrap: I'm coming... I didn't get to do much...

Slender: No you're staying here... Ruby will add you again eventually, after she's safe...

Everyone remaining: *silence*

~!Till next time my demons!~