a guest and a dare

@FNAFMaster4

Ruby: Hello everyone! *sits beside Masky*

Everyone but Masky and Ruby: why do we have to be here???

Masky: hey we ALL agreed to this and we have a guest! And a dare that you may or may not like...

Jimmy: Hello, just call me Jimmy! I dare everyone to teach a teenager how to kill like you do, without killing that teenager! I'll be amazed if you can manage...

Ruby: well Jimmy you shall be paired with our most infamous killer; Jeffery

Jeff: It's Jeff, don't call me Jeffery! Well come on...

*a few minutes later we are in the training room paired with a teenager unfortunately BEN got stuck with a fangirl named Jess*

BEN: why did I get this girl???

Ruby: you did choose her so you should not complain.

BEN and Jess you are in the tech wing... Though what BEN does cannot be taught... Have fun midget elf!

BEN: *glares at Ruby* you shouldn't have done that!

Ruby: oh no you have it wrong I definitely should have done that

Jeff and Jimmy you are at the knives. Do not worry I will be making sure Jeff does not kill anything but the targets...

Eyeless Jack and Bob you are at Eyeless Jacks training area and infirmary...

Laughing Jack and Jerry go to the carnival room and Laughing Jack, I will be watching you.

Zephyr and the Proxies are going to be coming with me to watch what I do... and train with each other I will be working with Greta... she's the only one here capable of sword training...

*All the others are away at killing sprees and Masky is with Ruby besides he cannot fight at the moment no thanks to Jeff and Toby... At whom Ruby glares at*

Ruby:  Oh and to make it more fun for us we will be using these *creates human targets*

Everyone but the students and Ruby: WOOOHOOO!!! We get to kill/Torture people!

Ruby: yes I know it shall be fun! Also to make things even more interesting it is a competition the students have to kill as many people as possible whoever kills the most people has a chance at becoming a proxy

*everyone cheers and wanders to their areas*

Jeff: *James throws knife at a "target" and hits one of Jeffs knives down the middle splitting it to the blade and killing the "target"* mother fucker!

Ruby: Jeff language!

Jeff: but he split the handle!

Ruby: I shall fix it later now get back to work! Greta has already killed seventeen people...

*a few hours later one student has been struck down and we have ended*

Jeff: Whos student got struck?

Ruby: Eyeless Jacks. As it was not his fault he may choose to reanimate his student or leave it.

Eyeless Jack: I shall make him my proxy so please reanimate him Bitch!!!

Ruby: Eyeless Jack I am not a bitch... here *reanimates Bob and Eyeless Jack marks him as a proxy*

Well then how many targets were killed or maimed by your student?

Jeff: 38... mine was a little slack with the killing...

Jimmy: yeah well I'm not an insane killer like you, you brat!!

Jeff: I AM NOT A BRAT!!! *Goes to kill Jimmy*

Ruby: *grabs Jeff by the throat* ah ah aaah... I said no killing the students or the guests... Jimmy is both...

Jeff: *struggling and choking while trying to speak* LET ME GO OR GO TO SLEEP!!!

Ruby: DO NOT TELL ME TO GO TO SLEEP YOU LITTLE F*CKER!!! I AM RUBY DARKNESS IF I WISHED I COULD EASILY TEAR YOU TO PIECES AND TURN YOU INSIDE OUT!!!

Masky: *tackles her* RUBY STOP IT! WHAT IS WITH YOU RECENTLY???

Ruby: *mumbles something to Masky who will not let her go*

Masky: Talk to me later... Anyways, Greta killed all of the targets in our area and Ruby had to create at least 1000 more...

Everyone in the room besides the people who were in my area: DAFUQ? She wins...

(A/N- this is related to my new story 'The trials of Darkness'- I am going to work on it soon)

Masky: *is keeping Ruby silent* Greta is going to go through the tests against the other potential proxies... which reminds me, the three leaders of the tasks in which the potentials shall go through are as follows...

Ruby Darkness

Jeff the Killer

Homicidal Liu/ Sully

Jeff: WAIT WHAT???

Masky: Your brother and Sully are asking for a Proxy... The ten contestants are as follows and yes some are Proxies asking for a new master... Only three can survive, but then they must pass the thirteenth test, a fight against Ruby and the proxies.

Greta- She has skill with a number of weapons and she is easily capable of keeping up with one of us...

Zephyr- Well we all know her specialties she was a Proxy of Slender, also competing to become a proper CreepyPasta, Rubys decision to allow this, she may be pulled out after the fifth test.

Erin- Aim, strength and stamina along with a few projectile weaponry skills.

Elizabeth- Aim, melee weaponry, Strength and Stamina,

Balthazar-Not human, Skills are impressive but they need a lot of work.

Gary- an average guy with insane potential

A wildcard chosen by Offender- you don't wanna know... or do you?

A Wildcard by Splendor- He is a crazy b!tch with seriously insane torture ideas...

A wildcard chosen by Slender- Skills are quite remarkable also is not human.

A wildcard chosen by Trender- this total fashionista can strangle a person with a single piece of thread... don't piss her off...

Those are the contestants. (A/N- please have a look at Trials of Darkness when it begins thank you)

Zephyr: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Ruby: *Finally allowed to speak* Well no one is actually dead, besides the "targets" and the dare is complete... I guess this is the end. Bye...*turns to Masky who's arms are now around her waist* now I believe that you wished to speak to me Masky?

Masky: yeah now come on... Slender also wants to speak to you because of the incident with Jane... afterwards I will speak to you...

*everyone returns to the lounge and Masky leads Ruby to Slenders office*

Hoodie: well I'm in charge and now it's time for this to end.

Everyone but Masky andRuby: Bye/c'ya(/get the F*ck out already- Jeff)/Goodbye

~!Till next time my Demons!~