What the hell happened?

*Ruby and the group are in the lounge when Zephyr bursts in, the door, much to Slender's annoyance, is torn from it's hinges*

Ruby: hello Zephyr

Slender: break another door and it'll be the fear room for a week!

*Zephyr ignores Slender*

Zephyr: Masky! I dare you to tell us your biggest secret... The one that not even Ruby knows! *giggles like a psychopath*

Masky: *gets up and walks off flipping the bird* Fuck no Zephyr!

Ruby: now you have me curious, I dare everyone to find out his little secret... also *holds up a straight jacket and grins at Jeff* payback is so much Fun Jeffery...

Jeff: Come on Ruby please no!

*Ruby grins suddenly the straight jacket is over Jeff and encased in steel, making it impossible to break free*

Ruby: you must taunt Jeff and get him to snap, the first person per month, this will continue for three months, can do whatever they want to me for a week... no questions, no arguments, if Jeff does not snap, he can do what he wishes... *Ruby smiles innocently, Jeff deadpans and several others grin, Masky walks back in*

Masky: fine I'll tell on one condition, Ruby can't slap me... this is one of a few secrets that you don't know...

Zephyr: she'll be likely to kill you if it's the one I think it is...

*Masky nods, confirming that it is*

Zephyr: sorry Ruby... *binds her onto a chair, Jeff chuckles*

Ruby: well?

Masky:*sighs and glances at Zephyr* Well, once I removed your necklace and then, for two weeks, I slept with the females in the mansion... *mumbles* and left your body with Offender...

*Ruby's eyes glow crimson and she lets out an unearthly screech, she lets out several growls and hisses reaching for Masky who steps back, the bindings come loose on the chair, Zephyr grasps at the snapped chain, everybody able to get close to her grabs it, someone unclips Ruby's necklace and her body drops to the ground*

Zephyr: I told you she'd be pissed off... EJ you might wanna take her body to the cells for now... we'll get someone to clip the necklace back around her neck again later.

EJ: yeah sure... *he picks Ruby up and takes her to a cell*

Zephyr: who has her necklace?

*a dark skinned hand waves it in front of Zephyr, Zephyr takes it and turns around*

Zephyr: huh, you're back again

Puppeteer: yeah, had more puppets and Ruby's anger kinda needed to be fixed, also a friend is here...well she's a friend of a friend, she's standing in for the new person since he's busy, he might join us later, till then...*turns around and half yells* Melantha!

*a white haired girl walks in, Zephyr recognizes her despite the new arrival being in a more human like form, her usual eye color hidden behind brown contacts and her clothing consists of her fighting gear, which is all black. Her usual mask and the bracelets and chains are gone, in place of those items are , Puppeteer leads her with the golden strings*

Zephyr: oh so he's busy?

Melantha: yeah, he asked me to come by and tell you he couldn't arrive, oh, if you weren't aware I am in fact blind and yes I am a porcelain doll, also Jeff, I broke your knife...

*Jeff swears and tries to break free, Melantha holds up a snapped knife, the initials JtK carved into the top of the blade, Melantha pulls a couple more broken knives from her pockets all from Jeff's extensive collection, Jeff snaps and curses at Melantha, someone restrains Jeff and then EJ walks back in, Ruby follows timidlly behind him, she grins and spots Melantha who grins*

Melantha: as I only fill in for my master he gets the reward, which I believe is you...

Ruby: *nods* indeed it is, your master will be pleased with that I am sure...

Melantha: yeah, wait who gave you your necklace back?

Puppeteer: good point... wait you're not wearing it... then how are you?

Ruby: well Zephyr still has it, this is merely me animating my body with shadows from afar...

Everyone: oh, uh...

Masky: THEN WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU DO THAT WHEN YOU NEARLY DIED? WHEN YOU GAVE UP? WHEN YOU WERE TRAPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF LIFE AND DEATH BY SHADOWS!? WHY RUBY? YOU LEFT ALL OF US AND ME ALONE, YES I BEAR YOUR MARK AND COULD SOMEWHAT COMMUNICATE BUT THAT WASN'T ENOUGH. YOU HAD EVERYONE SO SCARED AND UPSET AND... YOU DON'T THINK RUBY! YOU JUST DO WHATEVER PLEASES YOU, WHATEVER MAKES ANYONE ELSE SUFFER! YOU DON'T GET IT! I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE SHADOWS CAN'T CATCH YOU AND YOU RETURN TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL! *storms out*

Ruby: *drops her hood* he is correct, I was able to do that... but it seems I am not wanted here, I shall leave then... Melantha I believe your master is the one with whom I am to spend time with, I guess now it shall be permanent... Goodbye Everyone... if you ever wish to see me I am sure someone will be able to track me down, Zephyr my necklace?

*Zephyr holds the necklace out, Ruby grasps it and links it around her neck again, she takes Melantha's hand and leads her through the shadows, before she leaves she drops something on the ground, a mask (image), it clatters, clearly made of metal, it's the mask allowing the wearer to see the shadow realm, Ruby not needing it only held onto it, without anyone's knowledge, Zephyr picks it up and holds it, the black and white pattern glints as Ruby finally disappears*

Jeff: what now?

Zephyr: I don't know, that can't be all that's happened to cause that... the fact she's gone with Melantha is not a good thing, Melantha's master is the only other person who'd know what's going on, in the meantime Jeff you can be set free, *undoes the steel casing and the straight jacket. Zephyr picks up the broken knives and takes them to be mended, she returns still holding the shadow mask*

Jeff: Thanks Zephyr, I guess this is the end of the chapter... we'll have Ruby back soon, hopefully And Masky... *sighs*

*Everyone waves and says quiet goodbyes, before they all retreat to their rooms or other places. Zephyr remains on the couch, LJ beside her*