Crown City Museum of History and Mysteries

Later, Scooby and the gang had headed to Crown City's history museum. And the museum's curator, Professor Mitchell had stepped out as the gang got out of the Mystery Machine.

"Hello, kids." Prof. Mitchell says. "Welcome to my museum."

"Hi, we're here to see that new exhibit of that artifact recently discovered." Fred says

"Sure thing. Right this way." Prof. Mitchell says

The museum curator then took them into the museum. Meanwhile, Retropoint was waiting outside, humming quietly to himself..

"Crown City is incredibly peaceful. Despite all the Decepticons 'bee and Optimus say have been seen here." Retropoint says

Suddenly, he'd hear some tire screeching and engine revving. But it didn't seem to be any car a human would have that was just a car. He'd then get a message from one of the autobots.

"Retropoint, be on the lookout!" Bumblebee said

"What is it 'bee?" Retropoint asks

"Steeljaw's out there somewhere!" Bumblebee responded. "Russel and Denny just barely avoided getting plowed down by him."

"I'll keep an eye out." Retropoint responded

Meanwhile, in the museum, the curator was showing the gang around on the way to the new exhibit.

"...and this is this museum's ancient Egypt exhibit." Prof. Mitchell stated. "We're one of the few museums to have actual sands of Egypt in our Egypt exhibit."

"Fascinating." Velma says, taking some photos with her phone

"Honestly I find it a bit of a waste of money." Prof. Mitchell stated. "I was wanting to just take this place down for insurance money. l'm actually glad that that ghost showed up."

"What is the ghost like by the way?" Fred asks

"It's the ghost of a soldier from the Qing Dynasty." Prof. Mitchell says. "If it's the one I'm thinking it is, in life, he was one of the most feared by the enemies soldiers in the Qing Dynasty army. However, he had vanished without a trace when following a strange noise into the depths of a castle. And legend has it, that the artifact we uncovered recently had to do with the disappearance. Even why the ghost is here."

Scooby and Shaggy gulped.

"Again, I see this ghostie as an absolute win. If it destroys enough, I'll be able to make an insurance money claim and be able to have this place shut down." Prof. Mitchell comments

Everyone looked at each other, Fred and Velma raising suspicious eyebrows.

"Could you show us the artifact that was discovered recently?" Velma asks

"Sure thing." Prof. Mitchell stated. "Right this way." 

Meanwhile, back outside, Retropoint was on the watch for Steeljaw. That's when an almost militaristic vehicle would come swerving around the corner before it came to a stop outside the museum.

 That's when an almost militaristic vehicle would come swerving around the corner before it came to a stop outside the museum