Chapter 1

THIS SERIES OF LOGS CONTAINS INFORMATION THAT CAN ONLY BE ACCESSED BY THE O5 COUNCIL AND ABOVE, FAILURE TO LEAVE NOW MAY RESULT IN TERMINATION

Continue?

|YES| |NO|

Continuing

MEMETIC KILL AGENT ACTIVATE

Access Accepted

Continuing Log

25 Years later..

"Who are you?"

"Me.. I'm just some old man now. Well, they consider me a old man. In my head I am a old man, to others I am.. but back then I wouldn't be considered one."

"Why?"

"Well, 31 years ago the world was much more different. I remember it.. not so clearly anymore, but I do. When everyone was locked in on themselves, their phone, so closely attached to themselves. And it was that way for.." He pauses.

"What's wrong?"

"It's was like thay for a while. Couple decades, and I believe that's where we began to fail. We never thought about other people. People would just walk by some guy on the street with no clue, ask for directions and you'd get told to shove off.. or to leave. But there was one person. Yeah, I remember her as clear as day. So- Erm.. her name. Sophia.. she loved me. She was the only women who ever did. And I loved her back."

"Where is she now?"

He stops, thinking about it. He stopped for a while, just thinking, "I don't know."

"It was your fault. Just like Colin, if you never existed-"

Abram throws his knife, it hits, "W- what.. damn it. Another.. another hallucination." Abram says, as his vision of another person talking to him dissapeared. The knife clung tot eh wall as Abram got up from the table, and he began to walk around the cabin. Abram takes a deep breath, "Anytime now, the end will come." He says to himself, looking down at himself. His beard grew larger, his hair longer, he was almost like a caveman covered in his hair from not having cut his hair in years. Throughout the years he thought and thought on and on about his actions throughout the years. Wether he truly was right or wrong, in everything. Did he really lose his light? Did he ever have light in himself?

Abram stabs himself with a knife directly into his stomach, "Deserved.." He says, taking out the knife violently as he collapses on the floor, "Come on.. just, kill me already. End it.. end it all. Reverse this, can't.. I can't keep going like this." He says to himself as he lays there on the floor with blood now dropping down form his wound. He gets back up suddenly, as he hears a strange noise from the outside. He quickly puts on his gear, and heads outside, to the roaring blizzards that covered the entire area with snow, a flat ground and snow covering it except for his cabin that stook out wildly compared to what was around him. Abram looks around, using binoculars to look at the are around himself. However he sees something form the distance, a tall figure that almost looked like a arm, floating over as Abram saw a glimpse of it. He looks over at the figure again, before suddenly another figure shows up. This one was almost similar except much tinier and clearer. It had multiple wings and it was about the size of a person and levitated just above the ground as it followed behind the larger version of itself.