Chapter 6

"What is this.." Abram says, turning his head up to see his body remaining, 3812, and LS. But now, behind LS appeared a tall figure. 8 Feet tall behind her was a woman, a woman with a black dress, pure white skin with no blemishes, scars, completely pure. The black dress covered her from her chest and shoulders down to covering her feet entirely. The woman had black smooth hair, with a crown made of black thorns on her head.

"I commend you Little Sister." The woman says.

"Queen of the Black Thorns, that's you am I right?"

"Ah... Sam Howell. What a lovely sight to see! You two.. our lovers, we were made for each other! We were made exactly for each other! Us two together... We can do anything." The Anafabula says.

"Ridiculous, to see a god like you care about such irrelevant matters while you play around with reality like this."

"Oh Sam... You do the same thing. Making New Zealand's population appear in and out of thin air? Messing with Foundation computers... Fighting a man that doesn't exist, that's you. You create these prob-"

"Silent." 3812 Says, creating a thundering boom, that makes the Anafabula stop talking, "You manipulated the universe too far. And I'll let it go by, but not this."

"Ah.. so you want to save him? But why, such a meaningless fight that is. A single mortal... Fighting, fighting a battle he doesn't even understand or could even comprehend."

"You're doing the same with LS. Besides, this one right here will do something that'll impact other universes. And maybe it's happening now."

"Me?" Abram asks.

"If you wish so... Than we can fight darling. We can fight all you want." The Anafabula touches LS's shoulder, and she smiles looking at Abram.

3812 Touches Abram's shoulder, his mind shakes and ignites. It was as he unlocked something hidden within himself, as if he suddenly snapped back to reality. Abram looks at LS, and down at himself, "What is that?" Abram says.

"You will win this yourself Abram. That is what you'll do." 3812's Voice says in Abram's head. Abram takes a step forward, he feels entirely new as his body seemed magnified. Another step, he feels even better, faster, more agile. The next step was even faster and better. Abram began to take slow steps, each step beggining to ramp up more and more.

"What's happening?" Abram says.

"Each step you take, doubles your speed." 3812 Says.

"Abram began to walk slowly, but he couldn't help but go faster even as he tried to slow him.

"What're you doing?" LS says, looking at Abram.

"I can fight you- come on! Let's move it!" Abram says, looking at LS.

LS then blitzes past Abram, having launched multiple black throned spears through him. Abram falls back, with the spears in him, "Not so tough now are we?" LS smiles.

"Get these things.. off of me!" Abram takes out the spears, one by one enduring the pain as the wounds manage to heal immediately.

"How.. you're better than I thought!" LS says.

"Well, looks like it'll be my turn now." Abram says, taking a step down, "Watch this." Abram smiles, he began to run. His steps already moving him at hundreds of miles a hour, then going onto he thousands, than the ten thousands, hundred thousands, millions of miles. He ran and ran, each step doubling his speed, he began to run through the infinite nothingness of this non existent world. His speed only ramped up more and more, going at speeds googol's of times faster than light. His speed began to shake everything around him, his clothes was long gone and he had to replace it with a sort of metallic armor made of a strong enough material to travel this fast.