Chapter 2

A few days later...

"Nazis.." Abram says, walking through the Russia city covered in snow as bodies were stacked on top of each other, covered by a tarp and the smell of burning. There were hundreds of bodies all around, stacked on each other as they let out a putrid smell of death. The place was littered with cans and the swastika insignia all around the place, "They sure did a number over here.. taking back their motherland, their land back they say. Yet.. it never was theirs." Abram says, ripping down one of the swastika insignias off the wall. The place had been before boarded up and heavily protected, the entire city a community, now laid to waste by the New Nazi group. Their terror had laid waste to almost entirely wiping out entire races, as seen by the burning of the bodies.

"EVERYONE SEE US! SEE US! WE RISE! WE RISE! WATCH US AS WE KILL YOUR GODS AND YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSE OF MANKIND! I WANT YOUR GOD'S TO STRIKE ME DOWN NOW!!!" A man yells out, Abram turns around and follows the sound of the man's voice as he yelled, "THE WORLD WILL BE CLEANSED THANKS TO THIS APOCALYPSE, AND WITH THE CLEANSING WILL COME THE RISE OF A WONDERFUL NATION THAT IS ONE TOGETHER WITH OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS THE ONE'S IN CONTROL, RATHER THAN THESE.. THINGS!"

Abram sees there in the middle of the city, the burning of bodies as they're melted together by the sun and burned at the same time. There was a person that was covered by clothes kneeling before the pit of bodies burning, and another person right behind that one. The person behind held a large machete, and was incredibly tall and his body was covered by the newly advanced armor of the new age, his armor was plastered with blood all over as the man held a machete on hand, "How did they get that.." Abram says.

"CHILDREN OF THE SCARLET KING! ANAFABULIST, COME AT US! KILL ME! KILL ME! KILL THE EXTERMINATOR!" The man chips the head off the person kneeling and their body is thrown right down the pit of molding bodies.

"What.. the Exterminator?" Abram says, remembering the name, "I killed him.."

"YOU!" The Exterminator points down at Abram.

Abram peers around the corner, and he begins to shoot the other soldiers that stood before the fire. The soldiers fight back, quickly they already lose three in just the matter of seconds, "Come on.. come on.." Abram says, going to cover, as he hears the loud thud of the Exterminator coming out towards him. Abram points his weapon out the corner, shooting the last five of the soldiers behind the Exterminator. A bullet flies at the Exterminator, hitting his head but the bullet doesn't even do damage as it simply falls off his head.

"WHO ARE YOU?" The Exterminator says, as he finally reached towards Abram, he grabs his hand and takes his weapon away.

"Let go!" Abram says.

The Exterminator stops, hearing his voice, "YOU ARE.. HIM!?" The Exterminator says in pure fury as he throws Abram on the floor, "YOU.. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO PUT ME IN THIS!!! YOU KILLED MY SQUADRON!!" The Exterminator grabbed Abram, choking him, "KILL YOU! KILL YOU! I'M GOING TO TEAR YOUR PUNY ARMS AND WEAR THEM MYSELF YOU FUCKER!" He slams Abram on the ground, nearly tearing his hazmat suit. He then raises his leg, and stomps on Abram's back.

"AHH!" Abram screams as his back is stomped on. The ground around them began to almost shake from the sheer power of the suit that powered the Exterminator. He then picks up Abram, and he launches him down as he drives his knee up and his stomach hurts his knee. Abram falls on the floor almost entirely broken, clinging on consciousness.

"YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE! YOU HEAR ME? NEVER!!" The Exterminator grabs Abram with on arm, he raises up Abram's arm, taking him to his level, "DO YOU SEE NOW? WHO I AM.. YOU THOUGHT THAT PUNY GUNS WOULD KILL ME- THE COMMANDER OF THE GREATEST EMPIRE KNOWN TO MAN!" The Exterminator punches Abram in the face, "WE HAVE CONQUERED ALMOST THE ENTIRETY OF THE WORLD NOW AND YOU WERE THE ONE WHO ALMOST SHED THAT DREAM!" The Exterminator throws Abram tot he ground, "WE HAVE CONQUERED NATIONS, LANDS, ISLANDS, CONTINENTS, NONE DEFY US! WE ARE THE GOVERNING BODY- WE ARE THE ONLY POLITICAL PARTY LEFT!" He stomps on Abram, "THERE IS NO OTHERS LEFT, ONLY US, AND THE ENEMY. THE ENEMY FALLS, AND WE RISE!!!" He grabs a hold of Abram's hazmat suit, gripping tightly as he raises him up, "WE ARE THE ONLY CONTROL!"